Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Junior Assistants/Driver in various disciplines.There are totally 274 vacancies for Junior Assistants & 12 Driver Vacancies available in above mentioned jobs.Candidates with the qualification of any Bachelor degree/10th are eligible to apply for the job.The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website.The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
The High Court of Telangana is the High Court of the Indian state Telangana. Founded by the 7th Nizam H.E.H Mir Osman Ali Khan, initially, it was set up as High Court of Hyderabad for the then Princely State of Hyderabad Deccan and later renamed High Court of Andhra Pradesh, as it was set up on 5 November 1956 under the States Re organization Act, 1956. The Andhra Pradesh High Court was renamed as High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad in view of bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh state.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023 for Drivers:
|Experience||Minimum 03 years|
|Total Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Last Date||6 February 2023|
- Must have passed SSC Examination or its equivalent examination, and Must be able to read and write Telugu /Urdu / Hindi or English.
- Must possess a current valid light motor vehicle (LMV) driving license, issued by competent authority under the Motor Vehicle Act, 1998 with practical experience in driving Motor Vehicle for a period of not less than (3) years with endorsement to drive MotorCycle and Auto Rickshaw.
- The candidates should possess all the requisite qualifications as indicated above as on the date of publication of this notification.
Age limit: (as on 23-01-2023): 18 to 34 years
SC/ ST/ /BC – 5 years.
No.of.vacancies: 12 posts
Selection process for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023:
The selection process is based on the skill test / viva voice. The Skill Test will be for 40 marks & Viva-voce will be for 10 marks.Weightage marks will be given to the candidates presently working on contract or outsourcing basis in the High Court for the State of Telangana. The minimum qualifying marks to be secured in the Skill Test as prescribed below.
- OC – 45%
- BC – 40%
- SC/ST – 35%
- Two separate self addressed envelopes for communication to the applicant by the High Court, are also required to be submitted along with this application
- The High Court for the State of Telangana reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the notification, at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever
Examination fees: ( Non- Refundable) – Rs.500/-
The said examination fee has to be paid by way of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of “THE REGISTRAR (RECRUITMENT), HIGH COURT FOR THE STATE OF TELANGANA”, payable at Hyderabad.
How to apply for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023?
The interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the High Court website,and print it on a A4 size copy paper for the purpose of filling-in and submission.One passport size photograph is to be pasted on the application at right top corner and attach the copies of qualifying mark sheets and ID proofs.The filled applications should be sent by Speed post/ Courier on or before 06.02.2023 to the following postal address.
For more details & Application form: Click here
The Registrar (Recruitment),
High Court for the State of Telangana,
Hyderabad – 500 066.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023 for Junior Assistants :
|Job Role||Junior Assistants|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor degree|
|Experience||Minimum 02 years|
|Total Vacancies||274 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 24,280 – 72,850 /-|
|Application Starting Date||11 January 2023|
|Last Date||31 January 2023|
- Must have passed Bachelor’s Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent.
- Must have knowledge or qualification in computer operation.
- The candidates who have higher than the prescribed academic and technical qualifications, if any, shall submit the concerned certificates at the time of verification of original certificates.
- Where two or more languages are specified for a district and sufficient number of candidates who have adequate knowledge of all the languages are not available, candidates who have adequate knowledge of any one of the said languages according to the needs of the district will be selected and such candidates shall be eligible for appointment in that district.
Age Limit ( As on 01 July 2022) : The candidate must have completed the age of 18 years and must not have completed the age of 34 years.
Age Relaxation :
- The relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of SCs/STs/BCs/EWS is 5 years. Differently-abled persons shall be given age relaxation of 10 years.
- The relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of Ex-servicemen will be as per Rule 12(1)(c) (i) of Telangana State and Subordinate Service Rules.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed to the candidates who are presently working on contract or outsourcing basis in the High Court for the State of Telangana or in the District Courts in the State of Telangana, provided that they were within the prescribed age limit at the time of their initial appointment, either on contract, or on outsourcing basis, subject to fulfilment of prescribed qualifications and Judicial Orders, if any, from time to time, in this regard. To apply under this category, the aforesaid candidates must have put in at least two years of service by the date of publication of this notification.
Salary : Rs 24,280 – 72,850 /-
No.of.Vacancies : 274 Posts
- Bhadradri Kothagudem : 17 Posts (08 Women)
- Court of The Prinicipal Special Judge For CBI Cases, Hyderabad : 4 Posts (02 Women)
- City Civil Court , Hyderabad : 14 Posts ( 03 Women )
- City Small Cases Court , Hyderabad :01 Post
- Jagityal : 14 Posts ( 07 Women )
- Jangaon : 05 Posts (03 Women )
- Jayashankar Bhupalapally : 08 Posts ( 05 Women )
- Jogulamba Gadwal : 08 Posts ( 05 Women )
- Kamareddy : 09 Posts ( 05 Women )
- Khammam : 06 Posts ( 04 Women )
- Kumurambheem Asifabad : 08 Posts ( 05 Women )
- Mahabubad : 07 Posts ( 04 Women )
- Mancherial : 07 Posts ( 04 Women )
- Medak : 01 (Woman ) Post
- Medchal Malkajgiri : 18 Posts ( 09 Women )
- Mulugu : 06 Posts ( 04 Women )
- Nagarkurnool : 19 Posts ( 10 Women )
- Nalgonda : 09 Posts ( 05 Women )
- Narayanpet : 06 Posts ( 04 Women )
- Peddapalli : 04 Posts (03 Women)
- Ranjana Siricilla : 02 Posts ( Women )
- Rangareddy : 45 Posts ( 15 Women )
- Sangareddy : 09 Posts ( 05 Women )
- Siddipet : 11 Posts ( 06 Women )
- Suryapet : 05 Posts ( 03 Women )
- Vikarabad : 12 Posts ( 07 Women )
- Wanaparthy : 09 Posts ( 05 Women )
- Yadadri Bhongir : 13 Posts ( 07 Women )
Selection Process of Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023 :
The selection process includes the Computer Based Examination.
Computer Based Examination :
- The computer-based examination will be of the standard consistent with the minimum educational qualification prescribed i.e., Graduation.
- The question paper of the computer-based examination shall be objective type with multiple choice questions.
- The computer-based examination will consist of 100 questions (60 questions — General Knowledge and 40 questions — General English) and each question will carry one (01) mark.
- The duration of the computer-based examination will be 120 minutes.
- For the computer-based examination in respect of General Knowledge subject, the question paper will be made available in two languages i.e., English and Telugu.
- The minimum qualifying marks to be secured in the computer-based examination shall be 40% for OC and EWS candidates, 35% to the BC candidates and 30% for SC, ST & PH candidates.
- Weightage marks will be given to the candidates presently working on contract or outsourcing basis in the High Court for the State of Telangana or in the District Courts in the State of Telangana, based on the length of the service they have rendered.
- Provided,They have put in at least two years of service by the date of publication of this notification.
- They have secured minimum qualifying marks in the computer-based examination, as prescribed above.
- After framing or drawing the provisional selection list, the Recruiting authority will call the provisionally selected candidate to appear in person and produce the original certificates for verification and the willingness in writing to join service.
Examination Fees :
- The applicants who belong to OC and BC categories have to pay an amount of Rs.600/-
- The SC, ST and EWS category candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.400/-
- The Application/Examination Fee is to be remitted/paid through online only.
- The Application/Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded even if the application is rejected for any reason.
How to apply for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode.The online application form contains two parts i.e., Part — A (One Time Profile Registration Form) and Part — B (Application Form).After completing Part — A, candidate will get OTPR ID (One Time Profile Registration ID) and Password. By using the same OTPR ID, candidate can apply for multiple Judicial Districts.The candidates should apply for the job from 11 January 2023 to 31 January 2023.
For more details & Application : Click here
Required Documents :
Documents to be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification:
- Original certificates of academic qualifications, such as, marks lists, pass certificates, certificate evidencing date of birth, community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SCs., STs., and BCs and latest Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate issued by the competent authority in respect of EWS candidate.
- The certificate in respect of BCs, shall show specifically the classification of the group.
- Two sets of Photostat copies of certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer are to be submitted at the time of verification of the certificates.
- The Other Backward Class (OBC) Certificates will not be considered.
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-servicemen candidates.
- Certificate in respect of Local candidates.
- In case of Differently-abled Persons, the certificate issued by the Medical Board specifying the nature of disability and percentage of disability.
- No-objection Certificate from Employer (if employed anywhere).
- After publication of the list of provisionally selected candidates, they will be called for original certificate verification on a date fixed for this purpose.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for submission of online Application – 11 January 2023
- Closing Date for Submission of online Application – 31 January 2023
- Download of Hall Tickets for Computer based Examination – 15 February 2023
- Date of Computer based Examination – March-2023 (Date and Time of Examination will be intimated later)
Help Desk E-mail id : email@example.com.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now