Telangana High Court Recruitment – High Court for the State of Telangana notifications for 67 vacancies of Civil Judges for Law graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Civil Judges|
|Last Date||15 April 2019|
THC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Direct Recruitment: A person who has been practicing for not less than three(3) years as an Advocate.
Recruitment by Transfer: Must possess a Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law in India and must be an confirmed member or approved probationer in any one of the categories mentioned.
Age Limit (As on 01.03.2019): Below 35 years
Relaxation in Upper Age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/BC Candidates
- 10 years for Physically Handicapped Persons
- Others relaxations as per Govt rules.
Telangana High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Screening test, Written Examination and Viva-Voce
- For the purpose of short-listing the candidates, the High Court will conduct Screening Test (Computer Based Test) for 100 marks comprising of 100 multiple choice objective type Questions.
- The object of written examination is to test the academic knowledge of the candidates.
- The duration of examination will be two (2) hours.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Name of Test||Marks|
|English Translation Test||30|
|Essay Writing Test||70|
Minimum Qualifying Marks: 40% & Above Marks
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now