Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 – High Court for the State of Telangana invites online job notifications for the post of Civil Judges with 87 vacancies for Direct Recruitment & Recruitment by Transfer. Candidates with the qualification of LLB with required experience are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the screening test, written test and viva voce. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.tshc.gov.in) website from 13 March to 13 April 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
You can also apply for:
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 Details:
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 for Civil Judges:
|Job Role||Civil Judges|
|Job Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||13 March 2020|
|Last Date||13 April 2020|
THC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission and enrolled in the Bar Council of Telangana or in the Bar Council of any other state
- Candidates must have been practicing as an Advocate for not less than 3 years
Recruitment by Transfer:
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law in India or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the university grants commission and which is valid for enrollment as an advocate
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2020):
- Must have attained – 25 years
- Must not have attained – 35 years for OC, 40 years for SC/ST
Relaxation in Upper Age limit:
- 10 years for Physically Handicapped Persons
- Others relaxations as per Govt rules.
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 87 Posts
Direct Recruitment: 17 Posts
- Open Competition – 31 (11W)
- Open Competition ( ORTHOPAEDICALLY HANDICAPPED) = 01
- Socially And Educationally Backward Class(GROUP-A) – 06 (2W)
- Socially And Educationally Backward Class(GROUP-B) – 08 (4W)
- Socially And Educationally Backward Class(GROUP-C) – 01
- Socially And Educationally Backward Class(GROUP-D) – 05 (2W)
- Socially And Educationally Backward Class(GROUP-E) – 03 (1W)
- Scheduled Caste – 10 (3W)
- Scheduled Tribe – 05 (3W)
Recruitment by Transfer: 17 Posts
- Open Competition – 13
- Scheduled Caste – 03 (1W)
- Scheduled Tribe – 01 (W)
Telangana High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the Screening Test, Written Examination and Viva-Voce
- For the purpose of short-listing the candidates, the High Court will conduct Screening Test (Computer Based Test) for 100 marks comprising of 100 multiple choice objective type Questions.
- The object of written examination is to test the academic knowledge of the candidates.
- The duration of examination will be two (2) hours.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Name of Test||Marks|
|English Translation Test||30|
|Essay Writing Test||70|
Minimum Qualifying Marks in Written Test:
- Paper I & II – 60% Marks (for SC/ST 50% marks)
- Paper III – 40% Marks
Viva-Voce – 50 Marks
- For OC/BC category: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST from other than the State of Telangana – Rs.1000/-
Examination Centre: Hyderabad, Warangal, Karimnagar, Khammam.
How to Apply Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 for Civil Judges?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 13 March to 13 April 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 13 March 2020)
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of Online application: 13.03.2020
- Closing date for submission of Online application: 13.04.2020
- Date of Screening Test (Computer-Based Test): 03.05.2020 (Time will be mentioned in hall ticket)
- Download of Hall Tickets for Screening Test: 23.04.2020