Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 – Telangana high court has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of District Judge. There are 9 vacancies are to be filled for this job. Interested who completed LLB and practising for 7 years and age between from 35 to 45 years can apply for this post on or before 9 November 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
The High Court of Telangana is the High Court of the Indian state Telangana. Founded by the 7th Nizam H.E.H Mir Osman Ali Khan, initially, it was set up as High Court of Hyderabad for the then Princely State of Hyderabad Deccan and later renamed High Court of Andhra Pradesh, as it was set up on 5 November 1956 under the States Re organization Act, 1956. The Andhra Pradesh High Court was renamed as High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad in view of bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh state.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Orissa High Court Recruitment 2020 for District Judge
- Jute Corporation JCI Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager
- EESL Recruitment 2020 for Engineer/Asst Manager/ Officer
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 Details:
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 for Civil Judges:
|Job Role||District Judges|
|Job Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.51,550 to 63,070/month|
|Last Date||9 November 2020|
- Candidate should possess LLB from a recognized institute.
- A practising Advocate for not less than 7 years is must.
Age Limit (as on 1 October 2020):
- For General – 35 to 45 years
Upper age relaxable by:
- For SC/ST/BC – up to 3 years
Total Vacancies – 9 posts
Salary – Rs.51,550 to 63,070/month
Telangana High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the aggregate marks obtained from written test and viva-voce.
- Written test consists of Civil law, Criminal law and English. Each paper shall carry 100 marks. The duration of each paper is three hours.
- The candidate applying for being appointed under direct recruitment who secures not less than 60% of marks in Papers I andII each in the written examination shall be eligible for viva voce carrying 50 marks.
Note: The Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates who secure not less than 50% marks in Papers I and II each in the written examination shall be eligible for the viva voce carrying 50 marks.
For SC/ST – Rs.500
For General – Rs.1000
Mode Of Payment:
Candidate should pay the fee using demand draft to the following address
How to apply for Telangana High Court Recruitment:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job along with the required documentation to the following address on or before 9 November 2020.
For More Details: Click here
The Chief Secretary to Government of Telangana,
Burugula Rama Krishna Rao Bhavan, 9th floor,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now