Tata Communications Recruitment 2020 – Tata Communications scheduled to hire Engineer – Software Development for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Tata Communications Recruitment 2020:
Tata Communications Recruitment 2020 for Engineer – Software Development:
|Job Role||Engineer – Software Development|
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/BCA
- Experience: 0-4 years
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
Key Responsibilities: Technical Competencies
Knowledge / Skills: Communication Skills
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation and improve operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.).
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
How to Apply for Tata Communications Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now