Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Symantec Recruitment 2018 scheduled for a role of Software Development Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Symantec Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
- B.E./B.TECH./M.E./M.TECH/MCA from reputed institutes such as IIT/NIT, BITS, REC, etc.
- Total working experience of 1-2 yrs.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++, SQL, Python.
- Strong at data structure and algorithms creation
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
- Platform: Windows/Unix
- Prior working in Agile Scrum is a plus.
- Set up/develop automation systems, workflow systems (or new modules thereof), RESTFul Webservices for the extended team
- Develop new tools (scripts) and modules respecting best coding practices (unit testing, code review, readability, version tracking, etc.)
- Maintain and enhance existing code with high product development standards.
- Develop solutions to solve problems, rather than code to match detailed requirements.
- Problem-solving skills and creativity required.
- Collaborate with and assist other team members in writing functional, design and user interface specifications.
- Understanding Symantec technologies in-depth. Root cause analysis & process engineering – developing, maintaining and auditing QA processes. Contributing to team projects and demonstrating responsibility for deadlines.
- The ability to communicate complex issues in a simple manner, both written and verbal.
- Many of the people the role comes into contact with are located in different countries and may have differing abilities speaking English.
How to apply Symantec Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now