SSC CPO 2020 – Staff Selection Commission, Central Police Organisation invites the online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) for 1,564 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s degree within the age limit of 20 to 25 years are eligible to apply for this post. Selection will be based on the examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (https://ssc.nic.in) on or before 16 July 2020. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
SSC – Staff Selection Commission is the authority to conduct the recruitment examination for the selection of staff for the various sector under the government of India. The headquarter of SSC is located in New Delhi. The recruitment will be done by conducting an examination followed by an interview. After that final result of selected candidates will be announced officially on the basis of selection.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- TPSC Recruitment 2020 for Tripura Forest Service Grade-II
- DRDO Recruitment 2020 for JRF/RA/Scientist ‘B’
- IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 for Administrative and Technical Posts
SSC CPO 2020 Recruitment:
|Job Role||Sub-Inspectors (SI) in CAPFs/Delhi Police|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||16 July 2020|
Educational Qualification (as on 01.01.2021):
- Candidates should complete Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent
- For Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2021): 20 to 25 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Ex-servicemen (ESM) – 3 years after deduction of the military service
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 1,564 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male: 91 posts
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female: 78 posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs): 1395 posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs/ Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-)
SSC CPO Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
- Paper-I & Paper-II will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge and General
- English language & Comprehension: 200 marks (2 Hours)
Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I and Paper-II:
- UR: 30%
- OBC/ EWS: 25%
- All other categories: 20%
Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Endurance Test (PET):
Physical Standard Test (PST):
|Category of candidates||Height
|Chest (in cm)|
|Male candidates only (UR)||170||80-85|
|Male candidates belonging to Hill areas regions of J&K, the North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165||80-85|
|Female candidates only(UR)||157||–|
|Female candidates belonging to Hill areas of J&K, the North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||–|
|Scheduled Tribes (Female)||154||–|
Physical Endurance Test (PET):
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|100-metre: 16 seconds||100-metre: 18 seconds|
|1.6 km race in 6.5 minutes||800-metre race in 4 minutes|
|Long Jump: 3.65 metres in 3 chances||Long Jump: 2.7 metres in 3 chances|
|High Jump: 1.2 metres in 3 chances||High Jump: 0.9 metres in 3 chances.|
|Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance||–|
Application fee: Rs.100/-
Note: SC/ST/ESM/Women candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
- Through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards
- In cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan
How to apply SSC CPO 2020 for Sub-Inspectors/Central Armed Police Forces?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (https://ssc.nic.in) on or before 16 July 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Submission of online applications: 17-06-2020 to 16-07-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 16-07-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 18-07-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 20-07-2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22-07-2020
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021