South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 announced for Probationary Officers & Clerks vacancies for their branches across the country.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Probationary Officers & Probationary Clerks|
|Salary||Probationary Officers – Rs. 23700-42020/Month|
Probationary Clerks- Rs. 11765-31540/Month
|Total Vacancies-537 Posts||Probationary Officers Pan India-201 Posts|
Probationary Clerks Kerala-210 Posts
Tamil Nadu-70 Posts
Delhi NCR-30 Posts
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 January 2017|
- Graduation: Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above
Candidates should have 60 % in 10th and 12th
- Age Limit for Clerk: Not more than 26 years as on 31.12.2016. Candidate should be born on or after 01.01.1991 and on or before 31.12.1996.
- Age Limit for PO: Not more than 25 years as on 31.12.2016. Candidate should be born on or after 01.01.1992 and on or before 31.12.1996.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2016 only will be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course from a recognised University or Institute recognised by the Govt. of India.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
South Indian Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
For South Indian Bank PO Recruitment: Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
For South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment: Online Test and Personal Interview
- The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
How to Apply South Indian Bank Recruitment?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 19 January 2017 to 27 January 2017.
To Apply: Click here (Online application starts from 19 January 2017)
Tentative Exam Date: February 2017
- For PO: Rs. 700/- (SC, ST-Rs 150/-)
- For Clerk: Rs. 600/- (SC, ST-Rs 150/-)