South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 announced for Probationary Clerks vacancies for their branches across the country.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Probationary Clerks|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 December 2017|
Detailed Eligibility(As on 31/12/2017):
- Candidates should possess Any Degree from recognized university
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular
- Age Limit: Less than 26 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1992 and not later than 31.12.1997 (both days inclusive).Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2017 only will be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India.
- Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
Total vacancies: 468
- Kerala-340 Posts
- Tamil Nadu-68 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana-35 Posts
- Delhi NCR-25 Posts
South Indian Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
- The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
How to Apply South Indian Bank Recruitment?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 20 December 2017 to 30 December 2017.
To Apply: Click here (Online application starts from 20 December 2017-10 A.M)
- For General: Rs. 600/-
- For SC, ST-Rs 150/-