South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 inviting online applications for one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) Course. On successful completion of the course, the candidate’s appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Scale-I. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018: PO
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 June 2018|
South Indian Bank Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2017 only will be eligible to apply.
- Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
Age Limit(As on 31.12.2017): Below 25 years. Candidate should be born not earlier
than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998 (both days inclusive).
Relaxations: Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Programme & Fee details:
- The selected candidates shall undergo 8-months residential campus programme at the Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and 4 months’ internship at Bank Branch.
- On successful completion of the programme, the candidates may be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) and will be absorbed to the services of the Bank as Probationary Officer in Scale I cadre.
- The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
South Indian Bank Recruitment PO Selection Process:
- Candidates shall be selected through selection process consisting of Online Test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview.
- Initial Shortlisting will be done based on the online test marks.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview.
Scheme of Examination:
- The test contains 140 questions with duration of 2 Hrs (120 Minutes).
- Tests will be made available on in English
|Name of Tests||No. of Qns. & Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||35||35 min|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||35||15 min|
|English Language||35||35 min|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretations||35||35 min|
- For General Category: Rs.800/-
- For SC, ST Category: Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Examination Centre: Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guwahati, Delhi NCR, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Mumbai, Pune, Bhopal, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai and Kolkata.
How to Apply South Indian Bank Recruitment for PO?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 27 June 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20.06.2018
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 27.06.2018
- Payment of Application Fee in online: 20.06.2018 to 27.06.2018
- Date of Online Test: 07.07.2018