South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 announced for Probationary Officers-IT vacancies for their branches across the country.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Probationary Officers (IT)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 March 2017|
- The candidates should have scored at least 60% in Graduation (B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Electrical, Electrical, Instrumentation) or at least 60% in Post Graduation ( MCA, M.Sc IT,M.Sc Computer Science.)
- Age Limit: Not more than 28 years as on 31.12.2016. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of Application Software Development/Project Management.
South Indian Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
- Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and the call letter for Aptitude Test / Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the shortlisted candidates can be downloaded/printed from our website.
- Aptitude Test/ Group Discussion & Personal Interview (Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post).
- General Category Rs. 700/Month
- SC/ST category Rs. 150/Month
How to Apply South Indian Bank Recruitment?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply online in latest by 31 March 2017
To Apply: Click here