South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 inviting online applications for the post of Probationary Manager & Probationary Senior Manager. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Probationary Manager (IT)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||8 May 2019|
|Last Date||18 May 2019|
South Indian Bank Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Minimum 60% in B.Tech/B.E (CS/ IT/ EC/ EEE/ AEI) OR
- Minimum 60% in MCA/ M.Sc (IT/ CS)
Age Limit (As on 30.11.2018): Below 40 years.
Relaxations: Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
South Indian Bank Recruitment PO Selection Process:
- A committee formed by the Bank will conduct the initial shortlisting of the applications based on the eligibility criteria and suitability for the roles.
- Adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for the Technical Interview and Personal Interview.
- For General Category: Rs.800/-
- For SC, ST Category: Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 18 May 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now