Sopra Steria Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for the role of Engineer Trainee for 2018 Batch – B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Sopra Steria Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 4.0 LPA|
|Last Date||15 December 2018|
|Venue Date||16 December 2018|
- 2018 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT) OR MCA (with Science background)
- X/ XII/ Engineering or MCA to be greater than 70/70/60
- Good pH Score
- No active back-logs
- Should not have more than 2 years of gap in the academic career
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Candidates willing to commit for 30 months need only apply
- Should be flexible to work in locations other than Bangalore including outside India
- Should be flexible to work in shift timings
- Training on engineering and technical aspects of software development, as well as organizational practices, will be imparted to the SETs at the time of joining to ensure a solid foundation towards a successful career.
- This training will be conducted under the aegis of the global Sopra Academy. Upon successful completion of their training, the SETs will get deployed on projects in various technology streams for global clients.
How to apply Sopra Steria Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 15 December 2018 and attend drive at Bangalore on 16 December 2018.
To Apply: Click here