Sopra Steria Off Campus Drive 2023 – Sopra Steria is scheduled for the Service Desk Junior Engineer-Infrastructure Management role for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Sopra Steria Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Service Desk Junior Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Service Desk Junior Engineer-Infrastructure Management:
Qualifications: B.E./ B.Tech/MCA
Total Experience Expected: 0-01 year
- Strong working knowledge of Operating Systems, MS Office, Active Directory, VPN, ServiceNow, Network devices and its Components, etc.
- Knowledge of Monitoring tools like Tivoli, Swivel, Nagios, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and practices.
- Provide timely responses to all incidents, outages, and performance alerts. Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams.
- Categorize and record reported queries and provide solutions.
- Monitor issues from start till resolution.
- Escalate, if needed, unresolved problems to a higher level of support
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements with a proven track record of operational process change and improvement.
- Ensure timely follow-up with cross-functional teams via e-mails, phone calls, and MS teams.
- Handling calls, Emails, Chats, incidents and Manage alerts. Event on the ticketing & monitoring tool, taking necessary details, and ensuring the call is dealt with.
- Log details of all incidents. Alerts/events and problems utilizing standard reporting methods.
- Provide first-line fixes, utilize relevant procedures, or escalate problems.
- Use supplied checklists and ensure that problems highlighted are followed up.
- Maintain procedures compliant with ITIL, the company’s quality management system.
- Knowledge of Computer, IT infrastructure, Printers, MS-office products, networks, servers Etc. and their components.
- Escalate tickets to L2 and L3 as appropriate and follow up for the resolution.
- Experience in handling international (European Geographics) clients.
- Tracking and documenting any changes made to KB article and creating of KB article.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule outside of typical business hours.
- Will be responsible for Incident Review in ServiceNow using defined quality criteria for all P1 and P2 Incidents
- Ensure that the Incident management documentation process is being performed with a high level of quality.
- Provide support on the first line of the help desk to the external customer assisting users with hardware and software problems via phone, email, and chat. within the time specified by the agreed service levels.
- Monitor the events or alerts on monitoring tools, perform initial investigation, and raise with the Support team.
How to Apply for Sopra Steria Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.