Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
SmithGroup Recruitment 2023 notifications announced for the posts of Graduate Engineering Trainee. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
SmithGroup Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Engineering Trainee:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineering Trainee|
|Salary/CTC||Best in Industry|
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering and/or Computer Engineering/Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Ability to write robust code in C#, .NET, C++
- Good to have the academic project done in C#/C++.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills. Leveraging and contributing to Open Source projects.
- Knowledge of open-source toolchains and technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the right and positive attitude towards working in a team.
What you’ll do?
- Knowledge of C++/C# on Windows.
- Understanding project requirements and completing all tasks assigned.
- Design and develop software subsystems.
- Fair understanding of Object Oriented Programming and design principles.
- Capability to understand and tackle multithreading paradigms and related problems.
- Good understanding of microservices architecture, data structure, algorithms, and systems architecture.
- Collaborate with the test engineers when needed.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Collaborate with the development team and product owners.
How to apply for SmithGroup Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here