SJVN Recruitment 2018 job notifications for 50 vacancies of Apprentices for Engineering, Diploma & ITI candidates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
|Salary||Up to Rs. 10,000/-|
|Application Start Date||1 September 2018|
|Last Date||30 September 2018|
Graduate Apprentices: Degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
Diploma Apprentices: Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
ITI Apprentices: ITI Passed from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Result awaited candidates need not apply.
- Only Candidates who are domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply.
- The candidates who after the completion of their education have undergone training or job experience of one year or more shall not be considered eligible for apprenticeship training.
Age Limit (As on 30.09.2018): 18 to 30 Years.
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
SJVN Recruitment – Discipline wise vacancies: 50 Posts
Graduate Apprentices – 10 Posts
- Civil – 6 Posts
- Electrical – 2 Posts
- Mechanical – 2 Posts
Diploma Apprentices – 20 Posts
- Civil – 12 Posts
- Electrical – 3 Posts
- Mechanical – 3 Posts
- Information Technology – 2 Posts
ITI Apprentices – 20 Posts
- Electrician – 6 Posts
- Office Secretaryship/ Stenography/ Office Assistant/ Office Management – 3 Posts
- Fabricator/Fitter/Welder – 4 Posts
- Information Communications Technology/ IT – 3 Posts
- Mechanical – 4 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10,000/Month
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs. 7,000/Month
SJVN Apprentice Selection Process:
There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking.
How to apply SJVN Recruitment 2018 for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 1 September to 30 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications: 1-09-2018
- Closing date for submitting applications through website 30-09-2018