SJVN Recruitment 2019 has released the job notifications for the post of Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices, ITI Apprentices in various discipline for 50 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI within the age limit of 18 to 30 years can apply for this job. The selection is based on the merit list. Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through the Career section of SJVN’s on or before 29 November 2019. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About SJVN – SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna is under by the administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India. SJVN is the company to transmit the 2015.2 MW power to the various zone. Our vision is to be the best Indian Power Company globally to give clean power and sustainable value to all stakeholders and mission is to operate and developing projects in an effective cost and socio-environment friendly manner.
SJVN Recruitment 2019:
SJVN Recruitment 2019 for Apprenticeship Training :
|Job Role||Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Apprentices|
|Last Date||29 November 2019|
For Graduate Apprenticeship Training:
- Candidates should complete full-time Degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE
- Relevant Branch: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical
For Diploma Apprenticeship Training:
- Candidates should complete full-time Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education
- Relevant Branch: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Information Technology
For ITI Apprenticeship Training:
- Candidates should complete ITI Passed from any recognized University/ Institute
- Relevant Branch: Electrician, Office Secretaryship/ Stenography/ Office Assistant/ Office Management, Fabricator/Fitter/Welder, Information Communications Technology/ IT, Mechanical
Note: Only Candidates who are the domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply.
Training duration: One Year
Age Limit (29.11.2019): 18 to 30 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC(Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- For PWDs: 10 years
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
For Graduate Apprenticeship Training: (Total 10 Posts)
- Civil: 6 Posts
- Electrical: 2 Posts
- Mechanical: 2 Posts
For Diploma Apprenticeship Training: (Total 20 Posts)
- Civil: 12 Posts
- Electrical: 3 Posts
- Mechanical: 3 Posts
- Information Technology: 2 Posts
For ITI Apprenticeship Training: (Total 20 Posts)
- Electrician: 6 Posts
- Office Secretaryship/Stenography/Office Asst/Office Management: 3 Posts
- Fabricator/Fitter/Welder: 4 Posts
- Information Communications Technology/ IT: 3 Posts
- Mechanical: 4 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs.10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Holders: Rs.8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs.7,000/- Per Month.
SJVN Recruitment – Apprentices Selection Process:
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology
|Graduate Apprentice||20% to 10th/ 12th/ Diploma||60% to Engineering||100|
|Diploma Technician||30% to 10th||70% to Diploma in Engineering||100|
|ITI Technician||30% to 10th||70% to ITI||100|
Application fee: Rs.100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted)
Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking
How to Apply for SJVN Recruitment 2019 for Apprentices?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the Career section of SJVN’s on or before 29 November 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
SJVN Recruitment 2019 for ET:(Expired)
|Job Role||Executive Trainees|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||12 March 2019|
|Last Date (Extended)||
8 April 2019
SJVN Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
ET (Civil): Full time Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India.
ET (Mechanical): Full time Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India.
ET (Electrical): Full time Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India.
ET (Environment): Full time Regular B. Tech / B. E. in Environment Engineering OR two years full time regular Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Science from recognized University/Institute of India.
ET (IT): Full Time B.E. /B.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology from a recognized Institute/University of India.
ET (Electronics &Communication): Full Time B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication from a recognized Institute/University of India.
ET (R&R): Graduate with two years full time Post Graduate Degree in Rural Management or Social Work from a recognized University / Institute of India.
ET (F&A): CA/ICWA-CMA/Two years full time MBA with specialization in Finance.
ET (HR): Graduate with two years full time MBA/Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in Personnel/HR.
ET (Law): Graduate Degree in Law (3 years LLB or 5 years integrated course) from recognized institute/ University.
ET (Medical): MBBS / MD recognized by MCI.
ET (Safety): B. Tech / B. E. in Industrial Safety OR Full time Degree in Engineering (Civil /Mechanical /Electrical) with Full time Post Graduate degree/Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized under Industrial Safety / Factory’s Act.
Note: Result awaited candidates need not apply.
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2019): Below 30 Years.
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
SJVN Recruitment – Discipline wise vacancies: 68 Posts
- Civil – 15 Posts
- Mechanical – 6 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Environment – 4 Posts
- IT – 3 Posts
- Electronics & Communication – 2 Posts
- R&R – 4 Posts
- F&A – 6 Posts
- HR – 6 Posts
- Law – 5 Posts
- Medical – 4 Posts
- Safety – 3 Posts
SJVN Recruitment – ET Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates would be required to undergo an All India Computer Based Test.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview based on the performance in this test.
- Computer Based Test: The test will be in two parts, Part-I will consist of 120 multiple-choice questions of the relevant discipline and Part-II will consist of 30 multiple-choice
questions on Executive Aptitude.
Application Fee: Rs.600/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking.
Examination Centers: 1) Delhi/ NOIDA/Gurugram/ Delhi NCR 2) Himachal Pradesh: Baddi/ Bilaspur/ Hamirpur/ Kangra/ Kullu/ Mandi/ Palampur/ Shimla/ Solan 3) Dehradun 4) Chandigarh/ Mohali.
How to apply SJVN Recruitment 2019 for ET?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position online from 12 March 2019 to
1 April 2019. [Last Date extended up to 8 April 2019]
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications: 12 March 2019
- Closing date for submitting applications through website: 8 April 2019