Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
SJVN Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Field Engineer/Field Officers in various disciplines. There are totally about 105 vacancies available in above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma/MBA/CA/ICWA/M.Com are eligible to apply for the jobs. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About SJVN – SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna is under by the administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India. SJVN is the company to transmit the 2015.2 MW power to the various zone. Our vision is to be the best Indian Power Company globally to give clean power and sustainable value to all stakeholders and mission is to operate and developing projects in an effective cost and socio-environment friendly manner.
SJVN Recruitment 2023 for Field Engineer/Field Officers
|Job Role||Field Engineer/Field Officers|
|Total Posts||105 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||12 February 2023|
- Jr. Field Engineer ( Civil) : Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Jr. Field Engineer ( Electrical ) : Full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Jr. Field Engineer ( Mechanical ) : Full Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Jr. Field Officer ( HR ) : Graduate with one/two-year Full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/Social Works/ Labor Welfare/ Business Management/ Office Management/ Public Administration.
- Jr. Field Officer ( F&A ) : Inter-CA or Inter-ICWA-CMA (Simple Pass) or full time M. Com.
Age Limit ( As on 12 February 2023 ) : Upper age limit is 30 Years.
Salary : Rs 45,000/-
No.of.Vacancies : 105 Posts
- Jr. Field Engineer ( Civil) : 30 Posts
- Jr. Field Engineer ( Electrical ) : 35 Posts
- Jr. Field Engineer ( Mechanical ) : 20 Posts
- Jr. Field Officer ( HR ) : 10 Posts
- Jr. Field Officer ( F&A ) : 10 Posts
Selection Process of SJVN Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Computer Based Test.
- The provisionally shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification.
- Candidates shall be able to obtain information about their application status & other related information through candidate login at the SJVN Online Application System and/or through registered email ID.
- The test will be in two parts, Part-I will consist of 70 multiple choice questions of the relevant discipline and Part-II will consist of 30 multiple choice questions on General Aptitude.
- Minimum qualifying marks in CBT shall be 40% for SC/ST/PWD candidates & 50% for others.
Application Fees :
- Rs 300/- + GST@18% .
- SC/ST/PwD/ are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to apply for SJVN Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website latest by 12 February 2023.
For more details: Click here
To Apply : Click here
- The engagement of candidate is purely temporary in nature & on contract basis for an initial period of 3 years.
- The contract period may further be extended on yearly basis for 2 more years depending upon the work requirement and performance of the candidates.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now