SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – State Bank of India has released the job notification for the apprentices in the states of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh for 700 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of any degree can apply for this job. The selection is based on an online examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||6 October 2019|
Educational Qualification(as on 31.08.2019):
- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute
Age Limit(as on 31.08.2019): 20 to 28 years
- Haryana: 150 posts
- Punjab: 400 posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 150 posts
Duration of Training Period: 1 year
SBI Apprentice Recruitment – Selection Process:
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of online written test and test of the local language.
Scheme of Examination:
- General/Financial Awareness: 25 marks (15 mins)
- General English: 25 marks (15 mins)
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 marks (15 mins)
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 25 marks (15 mins)
- Total: 100 marks (1 Hour)
- The questions will be bilingual, i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer
Test of the local language:
- Haryana: Hindi/ Punjabi
- Punjab: Punjabi/ Hindi
- Himachal Pradesh: Hindi
Online Examination Centre:
- Haryana: Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamunanagar, Delhi/New Delhi, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad
- Himachal Pradesh: Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Palampur, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una
- Punjab: Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Sangrur, Chandigarh
How to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 6 October 2019.
? ?? Eligible candidates can apply for “LIC Assistant 8000+ Vacancies”
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Online Registration of Application: from 17.09.2019 to 06.10.2019
- Online Examination: 23.10. 2019 (TENTATIVE)
- Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Exam; Form 15.10.2019 Onwards