Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – State Bank of India has released the job notification for the apprentices for SBI branches across India. There are 6100 vacancies to be filled through this recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of any degree can apply for this job. The selection is based on an online examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||26 July 2021|
Educational Qualification(as on 31.10.2020):
- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute
Duration of Training:
- One year.
Age Limit(as on 31.10.2020): 20 to 28 years
Note: candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
|State / UT||Language||Total|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Hindi/English||10|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/Hindi||100|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment – Selection Process:
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of online written test and test of the local language.
Scheme of Examination:
- General/Financial Awareness: 25 marks (15 mins)
- General English: 25 marks (15 mins)
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 marks (15 mins)
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 25 marks (15 mins)
- Total: 100 marks (1 Hour)
- The questions will be bilingual, i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer
- General/OBC/EWS -Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD – NIL
How to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 6 July 2021 to 26 July 2021.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Online Registration of Application Starting Date: 6 July 2021
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 26 July 2021
- Online Examination: August 2021 (TENTATIVE)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now