RSGSM Recruitment 2018 – Rajasthan State Ganganagar Sugar Mills Limited notification announced for the post of Assistant Accounts Clerk. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
RSGSM Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Accounts Clerk|
|Job Location||Jaipur (Rajasthan)|
|Last date||27 September 2018|
RSGSM Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- A degree in Commerce from a University established by Law in India. OR Inter CA/Inter ICWA/DCWA
- 0″ or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC. Or
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/State Council of Vocational Training Scheme. Or
- Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Applications of a recognized University Or
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government. Or
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RS-CIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018): 18 to 40 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for male candidates of SC, ST, BC and MBC
- 5 years for woman candidates of general category and Economically Backward Classes
- 10 years for woman candidates of SC, ST, BC and MBC
- Persons with disability (PH) – 10 years, 13 years & 15 years for general, BC/MBC category, ST/SC category respectively
- Others as per government policy.
RSGSM Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Online Examination. It contains two Parts, Part A and Part B.
- All tests except test of English and Hindi Language will be provided in English & Hindi.
- There will be a penalty of wrong answers.
Scheme of Examination – Part-A:
|Name of Test||No.of Questions||Duration|
|English Language||50||30 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||35 minutes|
|Basic knowledge of
|Name Of Test||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Subject knowledge||50||80||35 minutes|
Minimum Qualifying Marks: 40% (5% relaxable for SC/ST & Ex-Servicemen)
Examination Centre: Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- For SC/ST Candidates of Rajasthan & annual family income less than 2.50L: Rs.295/-
- For BC/MBC Candidates of Rajasthan: Rs.413/-
- For All others: Rs.531/-
Mode of payment: Online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets)
How to apply RSGSM Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidate can apply for this position in online latest by 27 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Commencement of online registration of application: 28/08/2018
- Closure of registration of application: 27/09/2018
- Last date for printing your application: 12/10/2018
- Online Fee Payment: 28/08/2018 to 27/09/2018