RITES Recruitment: Rites invites application for the post of Junior Assistant HR and Civil /Signal & Telecommunications Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
RITES-Rail India Technical and Economic Service: RITES is a Government of India Enterprise for Engineering Construction in the field of transport and infrastructure.RITES founded in 1974 and its headquartered at Gurgaon. It provides consultancy services for rail transport to India and abroad.RITES serves services in Railways, Highways, Equipment Export, Urban Transport, Airports, Ports & Waterways, Urban Planning, Ropeways.RITES has Miniratna status and ISO 9001:2008 certificate.RITES provided consulting and planning to the various countries.
RITES Job Vacancies: RITES announces various vacancies in their careers/vacancy page in Rites.com. RITES hire Engineers from direct recruitment/through GATE exam scores. Candidates who join RITES can able to work in abroad. RITES provide good salary/remuneration for the employees. Candidates who wish to join in RITES can check the Employment Newspaper/Vacancy page of Rites.com for regular job updates. At present RITES Recruitment announced for Junior Assistant HR and Engineer post. All graduates can apply for this job vacancy in online latest by 25 June 2019.
RITES Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Apply Link||Total Vacancies|
|Civil Engineer||RITES Civil Engineer||16|
|Junior Assistant HR||RITES Jr.Asst||22|
Rites Recruitment for Engineer(S&T):
|Job Role||Engineer (Signal & Telecommunications)|
|Salary||Rs.40,000–1,40,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||25 June 2019|
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electronics Engineering/Electronics& Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics&Communication Engineering/ Electronics & ElectricalEngineering/ComputerScience/IT/ComputerEngineering/Electronics& Instrumentation Engineering.
- General/EWS category Candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD applying against unreserved posts: First class degree/ minimum 60% marks.
- Reserved category candidates SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD: At least 50% marks.
Note: Minimum 2 years of working in Signal & Telecommunication construction projects installation, testing and commissioning of SSI/ EI/ RRI/ PI of Indoor and Outdoor of Signal & Telecommunication gears for Indian Railway sidings/ PSU Railway sidings/ Private sector railway sidings. Or candidates should have experience of Tender & Contracts.
Age Limit(As on 1.6.2019): Maximum 32 years
- Reservation/relaxation/concessions to EWS/ SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/ Ex-SM/ J&K Domicile: As per extant Govt. orders.
- Relaxations and concessions to PWD candidates: As per extant Govt. orders.
- The upper age relaxation of PWD(physical requirements and functional classification) Candidates: 10 years.
- RITES’ regular/ contract employees fulfilling the educational qualification and experience criteria shall be given age relaxation: 5 years
Rites Recruitment Community Wise vacancies:
- UR: 2 posts
- EWS: 0 posts
- OBC: 2 posts
- SC: 0 post
- ST: 0 posts
Note: 2 posts are reserved for PWD candidates
Rites Recruitment selection process:
The selection process is made in the form of written test or Interview.
Centres for Written Test:
How to apply for Rites Recruitment 2019?
All eligible and interested candidates apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website on or before 25 June 2019.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 300/-
For More Details: click here
Apply form: click here
- Start date of online registration: 04.06.2019
- Last date of online registration: 25.06.2019
- Date of selection: To be notified later
RITES Recruitment for Engineer(civil):
|Job Role||Civil Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.40,000-1,40,000/- per month|
|Last Date||25 June 2019|
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering.
- General/EWS category and candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD applying against unreserved posts should have a first class degree/ minimum 60% marks.
- Reserved category candidates SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD as applicable should have at least 50% marks.
Note: Candidates should have 2 years of experience in the field of construction supervision.
Age Limit(as on 01.06.2019): Maximum age 32 years
- Reservation/ relaxation/ concessions to EWS/ SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/ Ex-SM/ J&K Domicile: as per extant Govt. orders.
- Relaxations and concessions to PWD candidates: as per extant Govt. orders.
- The upper age relaxation for PWD candidates: of 10 years.
- RITES’ regular/ contract employees age relaxation: 5 years.
RITES Recruitment community wise vacancies:
- UR-12 posts
- EWS-1 post
- OBC-0 post
- SC-3 posts
- ST-0 post
RITES Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process is based on the written test and Interview. Based on written test performance the candidates will be called for Interview.
Centre for Written Test:
Note: Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now