RITES Recruitment: Rites invites application for the post of Engineer in Mechanical/Electrical from eligible engineering graduates.The various eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
RITES-Rail India Technical and Economic Service: RITES is a Government of India Enterprise for Engineering Construction in the field of transport and infrastructure.RITES founded in 1974 and its headquartered at Gurgaon.It provides consultancy services for the rail transport to India and abroad.RITES serves services in Railways, Highways, Equipment Export, Urban Transport, Airports, Ports & Waterways, Urban Planning, Ropeways.RITES has Miniratna status and ISO 9001:2008 certificate.RITES provided consulting and planning to the various countries.
RITES Job Vacancies: RITES announces various vacancies in their careers/vacancy page in Rites.com.RITES hires Engineers from direct recruitment/through GATE exam scores.Candidates who join RITES can able to work in abroad.RITES provide good salary/remuneration for the employees.Candidates who wish to join in RITES can check Employment Newspaper/Vacancy page of Rites.com for regular job updates.At present RITES Recruitment announced for Graduate Engineers in Mechanical, Electrical discipline.All graduate Engineers can apply this job vacancy in online latest by 21 September 2017.
RITES Recruitment 2017:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit(As on 1.8.2017):||30 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 16, 480/Month|
|Last Date to Apply||21 September 2017|
Engineer (Mechanical) :
- Full-time First Class Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 1-year industry experience
- Full-time First Class Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 1-year industry experience
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2017 ): Maximum 30 years
Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts.
Experience shall be calculated as on 01.08.2017
- Engineer(Mechanical)-8 Vacancies
- Engineer (Electrical)-13 Vacancies
Selection Process for RITES Recruitment:
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates. Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
- Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
Application Fees: There is no application for this post
How to Apply RITES Recruitment?
Eligible candidates need to apply online on or before 21 September 2017.A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES of the documents to the following postal address latest by 28 September 2017
RITES Online Application Form: http://rites.com/vacancy/
Candidates required to send the following documents along with the application form:
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the
qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
RITES Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting date of online registration:30 August 2017
- Last date of online registration:21 September 2017
- Last date for submission of hard copy of documents:28 September 2017
- Date of selection: To be notified later