RITES Recruitment: Rites invites application for the post of Hindi Assistant for M.A graduates at Bhubaneswar & Chennai locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
RITES-Rail India Technical and Economic Service: RITES is a Government of India Enterprise for Engineering Construction in the field of transport and infrastructure.RITES founded in 1974 and its headquartered at Gurgaon.It provides consultancy services for the rail transport to India and abroad.RITES serves services in Railways, Highways, Equipment Export, Urban Transport, Airports, Ports & Waterways, Urban Planning, Ropeways.RITES has Miniratna status and ISO 9001:2008 certificate.RITES provided consulting and planning to the various countries.
RITES Job Vacancies: RITES announces various vacancies in their careers/vacancy page in Rites.com.RITES hires Engineers from direct recruitment/through GATE exam scores.Candidates who join RITES can able to work in abroad.RITES provide good salary/remuneration for the employees.Candidates who wish to join in RITES can check Employment Newspaper/Vacancy page of Rites.com for regular job updates.At present RITES Recruitment announced for Hindi Assistant on the contractual basis. All MA graduate candidates can apply this job vacancy in online latest by 18 July 2018.
RITES Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Hindi Assistant|
|Job location||Bhubaneswar & Chennai|
|Last date||18 July 2018|
RITES Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Master’s Degree of recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level; OR
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level; OR
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level; OR
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level; OR
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the Degree level
- Knowledge of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa and having proficiency in Hindi typing on computer & Candidates should have typing speed of 30 WPM in Hindi on computer keyboard
Age Limit(As on 01.06.2018):
- Below 33 years for OBC candidates
- Below 35 years for SC candidates
Relaxations: Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PWD candidates.
Location wise vacancies: 2 Posts
- Bhubaneswar – 1 Post
- Chennai – 1 Post
RITES Recruitment Hindi Asst Selection process:
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection.
- Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Typing Test.
- Candidates should have typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer keyboard
How to apply RITES Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 18 July 2018. After successfully submitted, send a print out of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 26 July 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt.,
RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan,
Plot No.1, Sector-29,
Gurgaon – 122001,
- Start date of online registration: 27.06.2018
- Last date of online registration: 18.07.2018
- Last date of submission of hard copy of documents: 26.07.2018
- Date of selection: To be notified later