RITES Recruitment: Rites invites application for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee from eligible engineering graduates.The various eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
RITES Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit(As on 1.3.2017):||30 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||19 April 2017|
- GET (Civil): Full-Time First Class Degree in Civil Engineering
- GET (Mechanical): Full Time First Class Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- GET (Electrical): Full Time First Class Degree in Electrical Engineering
- GET (S&T): Full-Time First Class Degree in Electronics & Telecommunications
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) should have at least 50% marks in Engineering Degree for consideration against reserved posts.
- Final Year/Semester students are also eligible, provided they have obtained minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination.
Selection Process for RITES Recruitment:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should have appeared for GATE – 2016 OR GATE – 2017 (CE/ME/EE/EC Papers)
- Candidates obtaining valid Marks (Marks out of 100) shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection. The Marks will be valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the Qualifying Marks as fixed for GATE – 2016 OR GATE – 2017 paper (as applicable).
- Candidates should apply with ONLY ONE out of GATE – 2016 OR GATE – 2017 Marks. In case any candidate(s) applies using both GATE – 2016 & GATE – 2017 score, the higher score only will be considered for shortlisting for further selection process.
- Candidates should note that only one score out of GATE – 2016 and GATE – 2017 shall be considered for shortlisting.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Personal Interview based on their Normalized Marks (Out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE – 2016 OR GATE – 2017.
- Candidates shortlisted for Personal Interview shall be required to submit the documents as may be mentioned in the call letter
- Final merit list shall be prepared as per following weightage distribution: GATE Marks (Out of 100) – 75% & Interview – 25%
- Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to Apply RITES Recruitment?
Eligible candidates need to apply online on or before 19 April 2017.
RITES Online Application Form: http://rites.com/vacancy/
- Start date of online Application 29 March 2017
- Last date to submit online application 19 April 2017