Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020 – Reliance Jio invites application for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed Eligibility and application process are given below.
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020 Details:
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee:
|Company Name||Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL)|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Reliance Jio Careers
Graduate Engineer Trainee:
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech in any discipline
- Experience: Freshers
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Business acumen”
- Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in seamless manner.
- Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network deployment / upgrades / investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting
- Execute validation of service providers capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement
How to Apply Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here