Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd. (RCF) – RCFL Recruitment for Boiler Proficiency Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
RCFL Recruitment 2019:
RCFL Recruitment for Boiler Proficiency Engineer:
|Job Role||Boiler Proficiency Engineer|
|Last Date||18 June 2019|
RFCL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering from recognized Institute/ University (Regular & Full Time) and the candidate should have valid Boiler Operation Engineer’s Certificate(BOE)/Boiler Proficiency Certificate.
- Minimum Percentage: 55% aggregate in Engineering Graduation. For SC/ST category candidates,the prescribed percentages are relaxed by 5%.
Age Limit (As on 01.02.2019): Below 30 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per govt rules.
RCFL Recruitment -Reservation Wise vacancies: 15 Posts
- UR-6 Posts
- OBC-4 Posts
- SC-2 Posts
- ST-1 Post
- EWS-2 Posts
RCFL Recruitment Boiler Proficiency Engineer – Selection Process:
The mode of selection for Officers/Engineers will be based on Personal Interview. Candidates can exercise the option of appearing in the selection process in Hindi or English language.
Application Fee: Rs. 700/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Internet banking/ credit card/ debit card.
How to apply for RCFL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 18 June 2019 and send the application form along with required documents to following postal address latest by 28 June 2019 by 5 P.M
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now