Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
RCFL Recruitment 2023: RCFL Recruitment notification announced for Assistant Officer (Finance) posts. There are 07 vacancies available for candidates who have completed B. Com & CA / CMA. Interested Candidates can apply for this job. Detailed qualification and selection details are mentioned below.
RCFL – Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd is a public sector company undertaken by the government of India’s chemical and fertiliser ministry.RCF is the fourth-largest producer of fertilizers in India. They have a Trombay unit and a Thal unit to produce the Mumbai fertilizer and process chemical factory. Corporate social responsibility is farmer’s meetings, soil testing day, Micro Nutrient Analysis, etc to help the farmers and improve soil fertility.
RCFL Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Officer (Finance):
|Job Role||Assistant Officer (Finance)|
|Qualification||B. Com & CA / CMA|
|Total Posts||7 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 30,000-1,20,000/- month|
|Last Date||05 June 2023|
Educational Qualification(As On 01 January 2023):
Assistant Officer (Finance):
- Regular and Full-time B.Com Graduate and have passed the CA Intermediate/ IPCC/ CMA Intermediate OR equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 55% marks in B. Com degree (relaxed to 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category).
- At least 3 years of post-qualification relevant working experience. The relevant field includes experience in the field (s) of Finance / Accounts/ Taxation / Cost Accounting/ Auditing/ Sales and Trade receivable/ Monitoring etc. The period of experience as an article clerk/ practical training, which is integrated into the curriculum of the respective institution, shall not be considered a valid experience for this purpose.
- Knowledge of Accounting Software and SAP is desirable.
Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2023 ): 30 years for Unreserved/EWS Category, For SC / ST Category – 35 years, For OBC Category – 33 years, Additional Concession for Candidates of Children/ family members of the victims of 1984 riots – 5 years
- The age limit will be relaxable for SC/ST by 5 years.
- The age limit will be relaxable for OBC(NCL) by 3 years
Salary: Rs. 30,000 – 1,20,000/- month
No.of.Vacancies: 7 Posts
- The selection process for the Assistant Officer (Finance) post comprises Online Test and Trade Test.
- Online test:
- It will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related.
- The duration of the test will be ninety (90) minutes for 150 marks, out of which 50 questions would be from a mix of course curriculum of qualifying degree/diploma / relevant qualification of the relevant discipline of two marks each.
- 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness of one mark each.(no negative marking).
- Trade Test:
- The online test qualified candidates will be provisionally called for a trade test tentatively in the ratio of 1:7.
- The Trade Test will consist of Practical Job Knowledge. The total allocation of marks for the Trade Test will be 100 marks.
- 70 Marks (Finance Operations – 40 marks, Record Handling– 10 marks, Alertness and Responsiveness – 10 marks, Communication Skills – 10 marks)
- 3o marks – Safety awareness (10 Marks) and Computer Knowledge (20 marks)
- The candidate must secure a minimum of 60 marks (SC/ST candidates 55 marks) out of 100 marks for qualifying in the Trade Test.
- Final Selection: A merit list of suitable candidates shall be prepared on the basis of performance in the online test. Trade tests will be of qualifying nature.
- The call letters for shortlisted candidates for the Trade test will be uploaded on the RCF Ltd. website, and such candidates will also be intimated with e-mail addresses and/or SMS on their mobile numbers.
- The online test will be conducted at the centres in the cities of Bhopal, Delhi/NCR, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/MMR region, and Nagpur. The medium of the Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English.
- Pre-employment medical examination will be conducted for the selected candidates.
Application Fee(Non – refundable):
- Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) plus Bank Charges and applicable taxes (GST) for General, OBC and EWS category candidates.
- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Female category candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
Note: Candidates can pay through an Internet banking account OR a credit/ debit card.
How to apply for RCFL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the above post online latest by 05 June 2023 at 5.00 pm.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here
- Online Registration Starts: 17 May 2023 from 8.00 am.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 05 June 2023 till 5.00 pm