Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
RCFL Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Officer (Marketing) in various disciplines.There are totally 18 vacancies available for the Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited Recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MBA are eligible to apply for the jobs.The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website.The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
RCFL – Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd is a public sector company undertaken by the ministry of chemical and fertilizer of the government of India.RCF is the fourth-largest producer of fertilizers among India. They have Trombay unit and Thal unit to produce the fertilizer and process chemical factory in Mumbai. The corporate social responsibility is farmers meeting, soil testing day, Micro Nutrient Analysis, etc to help the farmers and improve the soil fertility.
RCFL Recruitment 2023 for Officer (Marketing):
|Job Role||Officer (Marketing)|
|Experience||Minimum 02 years|
|Total Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-|
|Application Starts from||09 January 2023|
|Last Date||29 January 2023|
- Regular and full time UGC/AICTE/ICAR recognized Science / Engineering / Agriculture graduate of minimum 3 or 4 years duration and Two years regular and full time UGC / AICTE /ICAR recognized Post graduate degree in one of the following:
- MBA (Marketing as specialization or Major)
- MMS (Marketing as specialization or Major)
- MBA (Agri. Business Management)
- MBA (Agri. Business & Management)
- MBA (Agriculture) ( OR)
- Two years full time and regular UGC/ AICTE/ICAR recognised Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (equivalent to MBA) with specialisation in Agri Business Management / Agri Business & Management / Agriculture / Marketing. ( OR)
- Two years full time and regular UGC/ AICTE/ICAR recognised Post Graduate Diploma in Management (equivalent to MBA) with specialisation in Agri Business Management / Agri Business & Management / Agriculture / Marketing. ( OR)
- Regular and full time UGC/ AICTE /ICAR MSc (Agriculture) with specialisation in any discipline WITH Regular and full time UGC/ AICTE /ICAR recognized degree of BSc (Agriculture) of 4 years.
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ Sales and Marketing experience as on 01.04.2022 preferably in agro related industry after prescribed qualification. The period of training will not be counted in the requisite experience period.
Note : The candidates should have secured minimum 60% in Final year of Postgraduation degree / diploma. (55% for SC/ST category candidates).
Age Limit ( As on 01 April 2022 ) :
- 34 years for Unreserved category
- EWS, For SC / ST Category – 39 years
- For OBC Category – 37 years
- For PWBD Category (General) – 44 years
- For PWBD Category (SC/ ST) – 49 years
- For PWBD Category (OBC) – 47 years.
- Additional Concession for Children/ family members of the victims of 1984 riots – 5 Years.
- Selected candidates will be placed in the E1 grade in pay scale of Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000, the minimum total Monthly Gross salary works out to Rs. 78000/- (Approx.) include Basic Pay +VDA (34.8%)+Perks (34%)+HRA (27% for class A cities/applicable rates for other places).
- The employee is entitled to company accommodation .
- Performance Related Pay (PRP), Free Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Accident Insurance, Pension Scheme and Social Security Schemes as per Company rules.
No.of.Vacancies : 18 Posts
- UR – 08 Posts
- SC – 03 Post
- ST – 01 Post
- OBC (NCL) – 05 Posts
- EWS – 01 Post
- PwBD – 03 Posts
Selection Process of RCFL Recruitment 2023 :
The selection process for the positions of Officer (Marketing) comprises of Online Test and Personal Interview.
Online Test :
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for computer based online objective type test, information for which will be provided in the Admit card.
- For the positions of Officer (Marketing) the online test will be conducted at the centre’s in cities of Bhopal, Delhi / Delhi NCR, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/MMR, Nagpur.
- Medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related.
- Duration of test will be ninety (90) minutes.
- The total number of questions will be 100, each, out of which 50 questions would be from mix of course curriculum of qualifying degree /relevant qualification of relevant discipline of two marks each and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness of one mark each.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer.
- The exact date of online test shall be communicated to the candidates through admit card to be downloaded from RCF Ltd website.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the online test, eligible candidates will be provisionally called for personal interview.
- Interview call letters in respect of such eligible & provisionally shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on RCF Ltd website and such candidates will also be intimated for the same through SMS on their mobile number and/or through email on their e-mail address as mentioned in their online application form.
- However, RCF Ltd will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of intimation sent electronically through SMS or e-mail, as the case may be. No other communication will be sent to such candidates for this purpose.
- Separate merit list will be drawn for UR/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS candidates with reference to the number of available vacancies for each category.
- Merit list of suitable candidates shall be prepared on the basis of performance in the online test as well as personal interview, with following weightages:
- Online Test : 80% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)
- Personal Interview : 20% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)
- Total : 100 %
- Candidates are required to qualify again in the Personal Interview separately with minimum average of 50% marks in interview.
- Non – refundable application fee of ₹1000/- plus Bank Charges and applicable taxes (GST) for the post of Officer (Marketing) are required to be paid by General, OBC and EWS category candidates at the time of submission of online application form.
- Candidates can opt to pay either through internet banking account or credit/ debit card.
- No other mode of payment of application fee would be accepted.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates are, therefore, advised to verify their eligibility before payment of application fee.
- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Female category candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
How to apply for RCFL Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online in their official website from 09 January 2023 to 29 January 2023 within 5.00pm.
For more details & Application : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now