Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Ramanujan College Recruitment 2021 – Ramanujan College has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the Non-Teaching posts. There are 14 vacancies are to be filled for this posts Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before the last date. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Bachelor Degree/B.Lib.Sc/B.L.I.Sc/M.Lib. Sc/ M.L.I.Sc./Graduate/10th/12th . The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Ramanujan College: Ramanujan College, named after one of the greatest Indian mathematicians, Srinivas Ramanujan, is one of the constituent colleges of University of Delhi. It is located in the well-known area of Kalkaji, near Nehru Place in South Delhi. The college runs fifteen courses in the disciplines of Humanities, Commerce, Management, Mathematical Sciences, Computer Science and Vocational Studies. It is also the study center for the students of the Non- Collegiate Women’s Education Board, University of Delhi and the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Ramanujan College Recruitment 2021:
Ramanujan College Recruitment 2021 for Non-Teaching posts:
|Job Role||Non-Teaching posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/B.Lib.Sc/B.L.I.Sc/M.Lib. Sc/ M.L.I.Sc./Graduate/10th/12th|
|Salary||Level 1 to 10|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Last Date||19 February 2021|
- Good academic record with Masters degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale (5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST/PWD category).
Senior Personal Assistant:
- A Bachelor Degree from recognized University. At least 03 years of experience working as Private Secretary/ Personal Assistant/ Stenographer/ Executive Assistant/ Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs/ Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
- M.Lib. Sc/ M.L.I.Sc. Or Equivalent or Master Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline and B.Lib. Sc./ B.L.I.Sc
Semi Professional Assist. (SPA):
- Graduate in Science/Arts/Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification. B.Lib.Sc/B.L.I.Sc. Course in computer application(CA) at Graduate or PG Level or 06 (six) months computer course from a recognized/registered institution.
- Should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with Science Subjects. OR Graduate with relevant subjects
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution. Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through computers.
- Passed 10th or equivalent exam from any State Education Board (SEB) or Government recognized Institution. Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognised Institution.
- Should have passed Class 10th or an equivalent examination with Science Subjects from recognize Board.
- Administrative Officer – 35 years
- Senior Personal Assistant – 35 years
- Professional Assistant – 35 years
- Semi Professional Assistant – 30 years
- Laboratory Assistant – 30 years
- Junior Assistant – 27 years
- MTS- Library – 27 years
- MTS- Laboratory – 27 years
- Administrative Officer: 01 Posts
- Senior Personal Assistant: 01 Posts
- Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Semi Professional Assistant: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 03 Posts
- MTS- Library: 03 Posts
- MTS- Laboratory: 01 Post
Ramanujan College Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection for the above posts shall be based on performance of the candidates in the written test / skill test / practical test, etc.
- Candidates are required to appear in a written test/practical test/skill test to adjudge the basic knowledge as per the requirement of the post.
- For UR/OBC/EWS – Rs.500/-
- No Application fee shall be charged from the SC/ST/PwD/ candidates.
How to apply for Ramanujan College Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online and print the hard copy of online form and paste the recent passport size photograph on this form, sign it and send it to following address on or before 22 February 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
(University of Delhi)
Kalkaji, New Delhi – 110019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now