Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Apprenticeship in various disciplines. There are totally 192 vacancies available in above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of 10th pass are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligiblity and selection process are explained below.
Rail Wheel Factory, Bangalore: Rail Wheel Factory is known as Wheel and Axle Plant when it’s formed. The RWF is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. It functioning for the Indian railway’s requirement of wheels, axles, and wheelsets. All products form the rail wheel factory has one year warranty and quality Assurance Certificate. RWF operating unit has the capacity to manufacture the wheels, axels, and wheelsets in any size required.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2023 for Apprenticeship:
|Total vacancies||192 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs 10,899 – 12,261/-|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||20 February 2023|
- The candidates willing to undergo training under the Apprentices Act, 1961, in this Factory, must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks, from recognized Boards.
- The training in the designated trades of Fitter, Machinist Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Turner, Electrician and Electronic Mechanic will be for a period of one year.
- Whereas the period of training for COE Group (CNC Programming-cum-Operator), is for a period of six months.
- Training will be arranged in accordance with the standards and syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council.
Note : The candidates who have registered their names with the local Employment Exchanges are only eligible to apply.
Age Limit ( As 21 January 2023 ) : The candidate should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years.
Age Relaxation :
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates.
- 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
- The candidates undergoing training in the trades of Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Turner, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic will be paid a stipend of Rs.12,261/- per month.
- For CNC Programming-cum-Operator, a stipend of Rs.10,899/- per month.
No.of.Vacancies : 192 Posts
- Fitter : 85 Posts
- Machinist : 31 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 08 Posts
- Turner : 05 Posts
- CNC Programming cum, operator (COE Group) : 23 Posts
- Electrician : 18 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic : 22 Posts
Selection Process of Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in 10th Std/Matriculation or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates finally enlisted to undergo training in this Factory would be subjected to verification of original testimonials.
- The selected candidates will have to submit the prescribed medical examination certificate in the prescribed proforma enclosed before their engagement.
Application Fees :
- The candidates are required to enclose an Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft from any Nationalised Bank of Rs.100/- as processing fee, drawn in favour of Principal Financial Adviser/Rail Wheel Factory,’ along with application form, which is not refundable.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/Physically handicapped/Women candidates.
How to apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending their application form which should be in prescribed form to the below mentioned address on or before 20 February 2023 within 5.00 pm. Candidates have to send ( Registered Post only ) the post on all working days i.e, from Monday to Friday between 09:00 am to 4.50 pm and Saturday between 09:00 am to 12:20 pm.
For more details & Application form : Click here
- The envelope of the post should be superscribed as as “Application for undergoing training under the Apprentices’ Act, 1961 for the year 2022-23 in Rail Wheel Factory”.
- A check list has been enclosed with the application for self verification. It is the responsibility of the applicants to confirm themselves that they have fulfilled all the conditions stipulated in the notification before submitting the application.
- Applications submitted without duly filled in checklist and signed by the candidate will not be considered.
- The list of selected candidates will be displayed in their official website.
- Candidates may also visit the same website for further updates regarding eligibility/ineligibility etc., that will be notified from time to time.
- Engineering Graduates and Diploma Holders are not eligible to apply for undergoing Apprenticeship Training in response to this Notification, as they are governed by a separate scheme of Apprenticeship.
- The above recruitment is purely tentative.
Important Dates :
- The last date for submission of application is 20 February 2023
- Probable date of display of list of selected candidates — 45 days from the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Tentative Date of commencement of Training —15 days after issue of merit list.
Postal Address :
The Senior Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory,
Bangalore -560 064.