Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019 – RWF has released the job notification for the posts of Trade Apprentices in various disciplines for 192 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th pass and NTC in the designated trade can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the merit list. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before 15 November 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Rail Wheel Factory, Bangalore:
Rail Wheel Factory is known as Wheel and Axle Plant when it’s formed. The RWF is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. It functioning for the Indian railway’s requirement of wheels, axles, and wheelsets. All products form the rail wheel factory has one year warranty and quality Assurance Certificate.RWF operating unit has the capacity to manufacture the wheels, axels, and wheelsets in any size required.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019:
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019 for Trade Apprentices:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||15 November 2019|
- Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks, from recognized Boards
- Should possess National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trade in which this administration is imparting training, issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
Trades: The training in the designated trades of Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Turner, CNC Programming-cum-Operator, Electrician and Electronic Mechanic
Age Limit (as on 15.11.2019):
- Should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
Designated Trades Vacancies: (Total – 192)
- Fitter: 85 Posts
- Machinist: 31 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 8 Posts
- Turner: 5 Posts
- COE Group (CNC Programming-cum-Operator): 23 Posts
- Electrician: 18 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 22 Posts
- For Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Turner, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic: Rs.10,899/-p.m
- For CNC Programming-cum-Operator: Rs.12,261/-p.m.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection will be made on the basis of merit list prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in 10th Std/Matriculation or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Note: No fee for SC/ST/Physically handicapped/Women candidates
Mode of Payment: Drawn in favour of ‘Principal Financial Adviser, Rail Wheel Factory, along with application form
How to Apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the application in the prescribed format with all the relevant documents to the postal address on or before 15 November 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Senior Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory,
Bangalore -560 064.
- The last date for submission of application 15.11.2019
- Probable date of display of a list of selected candidates 16.12.2019
- Tentative Date of commencement of Training 02.01.2020
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019 for Jr.Clerk & Others:(Expired)
|Job Role||Steno, Jr.Clerk & Others|
|Salary||Rs.1900/-to Rs.2800/- month|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||27 August 2019|
- 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship (NAC) granted by NCVT in the relevant Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engg Trades.
- 10th Pass plus ITI in the relevant Mechanical/ Electrical/Civil Engg. Trades Trades.
- 10th Pass has to undergo 03 years training
Junior Clerk/Accounts Clerk:
- 12th ( +2 Stage) or its equivalent.
- 10+2 or its equivalent examination from recognized Board/University.
- The shorthand speed of 80 words per minute for a duration of 10 minutes with transcription time of 50 minutes.
Senior Clerk & Junior Accounts Assistant:
- Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.
Age Limit(as on 01.07.2019 ):
- Between 18 to 25 years.
Note: No age relaxation (upper or lower) shall be permissible.
- For Level-2 (Technician Gr-III, Junior Clerk/Accounts Clerk): 8 Posts
- For Level 4 & 5 (Stenographer Gr-III, Senior Clerk and Junior Accounts Assistant): 2 Posts
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Selection process:
- The Selection for this Recruitment, all eligible candidates will be called for the trials.
- Trials of the candidates shall be conducted to assess their sports performance and
- After the trials, only the FIT candidates shall be considered for the next stage i.e interview stage.
Note: Trails to be held at Rail Wheel Factory Stadium, Yelahanka, Bangalore —560064 or at the notified place.
Distribution Of marks:
|For game skill, physical fitness & coach’ observations during Trials||40|
|For assessment of recognized. Sports
Achievements as per norms
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- For Level-2 Posts: 65 marks
- For Level 4 & 5 Posts: 70 marks
- For General: Rs.500/- with a provision for refunding Rs.400/- to those who actually appear in the trials.
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/EBC: Rs.250/- with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the trials.
How to apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the application in the prescribed format with all the relevant documents to the postal address on or before 27 August 2019.
Note: Application should be submitted with the envelope on the top as”Application against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement) Recruitment for the year 2019-20″
For More Details & Application form: Click here
‘The Senior Personnel Officer’
Rail Wheel Factory (Ministry of Railways),
Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064,
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Important Dates:
- Closing Date and Time of Applications: 27.08.2019 at 17.00 hrs.
- Closing Date and Time of Applications : 04.09.2019 at 17.00 hrs (for residents of North Eastern states,Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi- Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshwadeep)