Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2020 – RWF has released the job notification recruitment against Cultural Quota for the year 2019-20 for the posts of Jr.Clerk/Accounts Clerk and Technician for 2 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 12th/ ITI/ Degree/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before 21 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Rail Wheel Factory, Bangalore:
Rail Wheel Factory is known as Wheel and Axle Plant when it’s formed. The RWF is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. It functioning for the Indian railway’s requirement of wheels, axles, and wheelsets. All products form the rail wheel factory has one year warranty and quality Assurance Certificate.RWF operating unit has the capacity to manufacture the wheels, axels, and wheelsets in any size required.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2020:
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2020 for Cultural Quota:
|Job Role||Jr.Clerk/Accounts Clerk, Technician (Cultural Quota)|
|Salary||Level 2 Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
|Last date||21 January 2020|
Junior Clerk/Accounts Clerk:
- Candidates should be passed 12th or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. 50% marks are not insisted upon in the case of SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen.
- Matriculation Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship (CCAA)/ITI approved by NCVT
Professional / Cultural Qualification:
Light Vocal (Hindustani or Carnatic Music Style):
Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Music (Light Vocal in Hindustani or Carnatic Music Style) from Government recognized institute.
Instrumental (Tabla or Violin):
Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Tabla or Violin from Government recognized institute.
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2020):
- Between 18 to 30 years
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- For Light Vocal (Hindustani or Carnatic Music Style): 01 Post
- For Instrumental (Tabla or Violin): 01 Post
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Selection process:
Selection will be based on the written test
Distribution Of marks:
|(A) Written Test:
(Note: The written test will consist of objective type questions)
|(B) Assessment of talent in the relevant field on|
|Basis of practical demonstration||35|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 40% marks in aggregate (100 marks) will be minimum qualifying marks for empanelment.
- For General: Rs.500/- with a provision for refunding Rs.400/- to those who actually appear in the
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PwD/EBC: Rs.250/- with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the examination.
Mode of Payment: In the form of crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) only, from any Post office drawn in favour of Principal Financial Advisor, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064.
How to Apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format with all the relevant documents to the postal address on or before 21 January 2020.
Note: Cover shall be super scribed as”Application for Group ‘C’ post in Level -2 of VII CPC Pay Matrix against Cultural Quota for the year 2019-20″
For More Details & Application form: Click here
The Senior Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory,
Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019 for Trade Apprentices:(Expired)
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||15 November 2019|
- Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks, from recognized Boards
- Should possess National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trade in which this administration is imparting training, issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
Trades: The training in the designated trades of Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Turner, CNC Programming-cum-Operator, Electrician and Electronic Mechanic
Age Limit (as on 15.11.2019):
- Should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
Designated Trades Vacancies: (Total – 192)
- Fitter: 85 Posts
- Machinist: 31 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 8 Posts
- Turner: 5 Posts
- COE Group (CNC Programming-cum-Operator): 23 Posts
- Electrician: 18 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 22 Posts
- For Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Turner, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic: Rs.10,899/-p.m
- For CNC Programming-cum-Operator: Rs.12,261/-p.m.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection will be made on the basis of merit list prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in 10th Std/Matriculation or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Note: No fee for SC/ST/Physically handicapped/Women candidates
Mode of Payment: Drawn in favour of ‘Principal Financial Adviser, Rail Wheel Factory, along with application form
How to Apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the application in the prescribed format with all the relevant documents to the postal address on or before 15 November 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Senior Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory,
Bangalore -560 064.
- The last date for submission of application 15.11.2019
- Probable date of display of a list of selected candidates 16.12.2019
- Tentative Date of commencement of Training 02.01.2020