Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019 notification announced for the recruitment of Technician Gr-III, Junior Clerk/Accounts Clerk, Stenographer Gr-III, Senior Clerk and Junior Accounts Assistant. The recruitment of 10 Vacancies for the Sports Person will be filled with the candidates in the field of sports like Cricket, Kabaddi, and Hockey. The men candidates are only eligible for this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Rail Wheel Factory, Bangalore:
Rail Wheel Factory is known as Wheel and Axle Plant when it’s formed. The RWF is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. It functioning for the Indian railway’s requirement of wheels, axles, and wheelsets. All products form the rail wheel factory has one year warranty and quality Assurance Certificate.RWF operating unit has the capacity to manufacture the wheels, axels, and wheelsets in any size required.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Steno, Jr.Clerk & Others|
|Salary||Rs.1900/-to Rs.2800/- month|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||27 August 2019|
- 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship (NAC) granted by NCVT in the relevant Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engg Trades.
- 10th Pass plus ITI in the relevant Mechanical/ Electrical/Civil Engg. Trades Trades.
- 10th Pass has to undergo 03 years training
Junior Clerk/Accounts Clerk:
- 12th ( +2 Stage) or its equivalent.
- 10+2 or its equivalent examination from recognized Board/University.
- The shorthand speed of 80 words per minute for a duration of 10 minutes with transcription time of 50 minutes.
Senior Clerk & Junior Accounts Assistant:
- Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.
Age Limit(as on 01.07.2019 ):
- Between 18 to 25 years.
Note: No age relaxation (upper or lower) shall be permissible.
- For Level-2 (Technician Gr-III, Junior Clerk/Accounts Clerk): 8 Posts
- For Level 4 & 5 (Stenographer Gr-III, Senior Clerk and Junior Accounts Assistant): 2 Posts
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Selection process:
- The Selection for this Recruitment, all eligible candidates will be called for the trials.
- Trials of the candidates shall be conducted to assess their sports performance and
- After the trials, only the FIT candidates shall be considered for the next stage i.e interview stage.
Note: Trails to be held at Rail Wheel Factory Stadium, Yelahanka, Bangalore —560064 or at the notified place.
Distribution Of marks:
|For game skill, physical fitness & coach’ observations during Trials||40|
|For assessment of recognized. Sports
Achievements as per norms
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- For Level-2 Posts: 65 marks
- For Level 4 & 5 Posts: 70 marks
- For General: Rs.500/- with a provision for refunding Rs.400/- to those who actually appear in the trials.
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/EBC: Rs.250/- with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the trials.
How to apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the application in the prescribed format with all the relevant documents to the postal address on or before 27 August 2019.
Note: Application should be submitted with the envelope on the top as”Application against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement) Recruitment for the year 2019-20″
For More Details & Application form: Click here
‘The Senior Personnel Officer’
Rail Wheel Factory (Ministry of Railways),
Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064,
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Important Dates:
- Closing Date and Time of Applications: 27.08.2019 at 17.00 hrs.
- Closing Date and Time of Applications : 04.09.2019 at 17.00 hrs (for residents of North Eastern states,Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi- Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshwadeep)