Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2020 – RWF has released the job notification recruitment of sports persons against Sports Quota for the year 2019-20 for the posts of Jr.Clerk/Accounts Clerk and Technician for 05 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/12th/ITI are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on trials and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before 24 February 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Rail Wheel Factory, Bangalore:
Rail Wheel Factory is known as Wheel and Axle Plant when it’s formed. The RWF is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. It functioning for the Indian railway’s requirement of wheels, axles, and wheelsets. All products form the rail wheel factory has one year warranty and quality Assurance Certificate.RWF operating unit has the capacity to manufacture the wheels, axels, and wheelsets in any size required.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2020:
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2020 for Sports Quota:
|Job Role||Technician/Jr Clerk Accounts Clerk (Sports Quota)|
|Salary||Level 1 & 2 Pay Matrix of 7th CPC|
|Last Date||24 February 2020|
Pay Matrix Level-2:
- 10th pass + National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT in the relevant Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Engineering trades OR
- 10th pass + ITI in the relevant Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Engineering trades OR 10th pass
Junior Clerk Accounts Clerk:
- Candidates should pass the 12th standard or its equivalent examination.
Proficiency in Typing Skill:
- For Junior Clerk/Accounts Clerk against sports quota, should pass the requisite type-writing test within a period of four years from the date of their appointment.
Pay Matrix Level-1:
- Candidates should pass 10th OR ITI OR equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019): 18 to 25 years
Sports Discipline Wise Vacancies:
Level — 2 RS (RP):
- Cricket (Men): 01 Post
- Hockey (Men): 01 Post
- Kabaddi (Men): 01 Post
Level — 1 RS (RP):
- Cricket (Men): 02 Post
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Selection process:
- Eligible candidates will be called for the trials.
- Trials of the candidates will be conducted to assess their sports performance and suitability.
- After the trials, only the FIT candidates will be considered for the next stage i.e interview stage.
- Candidates declared “NOT FIT” in the trials will not be assessed by the Recruitment Committee.
Distribution Of marks:
|For game skill, physical fitness & coach’s
observations during Trials
|For assessment of recognized Sports
Achievements as per norms
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Level 2 – 65 Marks
- Level 1 – 60 Marks
- For General – Rs.500/- with a provision for refunding Rs.400/- to those who actually appear in the trials.
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Minorities/Economically Backward Classes – Rs.250/- with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the trials.
Mode of Payment: In the form of crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO)/Demand Draft (DD) only, from any Post office/Nationalised Banks drawn in favour of Principal Financial Advisor (PFA), Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064, payable at Bangalore.
How to Apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with all the relevant documents to the given postal address on or before 24 February 2020.
Note: Write on the top of sealed/closed envelope as “Application against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement) dated 20.01.2020 recruitment for the year 2019-20”
For More Details & Application form: Click here
The Senior Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory (Ministry of Railways),
Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019 for Trade Apprentices:(Expired)
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||15 November 2019|
- Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks, from recognized Boards
- Should possess National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trade in which this administration is imparting training, issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
Trades: The training in the designated trades of Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Turner, CNC Programming-cum-Operator, Electrician and Electronic Mechanic
Age Limit (as on 15.11.2019):
- Should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
Designated Trades Vacancies: (Total – 192)
- Fitter: 85 Posts
- Machinist: 31 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 8 Posts
- Turner: 5 Posts
- COE Group (CNC Programming-cum-Operator): 23 Posts
- Electrician: 18 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 22 Posts
- For Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Turner, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic: Rs.10,899/-p.m
- For CNC Programming-cum-Operator: Rs.12,261/-p.m.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection will be made on the basis of merit list prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in 10th Std/Matriculation or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Note: No fee for SC/ST/Physically handicapped/Women candidates
Mode of Payment: Drawn in favour of ‘Principal Financial Adviser, Rail Wheel Factory, along with application form
How to Apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the application in the prescribed format with all the relevant documents to the postal address on or before 15 November 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Senior Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory,
Bangalore -560 064.
- The last date for submission of application 15.11.2019
- Probable date of display of a list of selected candidates 16.12.2019
- Tentative Date of commencement of Training 02.01.2020