Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 notification announced for 192 posts of Apprentice in various disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017:
|Salary||Up to Rs.6,841/-|
|Last date||29 November 2017|
General: Passed Matriculation Examination or 10th Class or its equivalent with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks.
Technical: The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification as on the date of issue of notification and Must possess ITI (NCVT certificates only) in any one of the designated trades specified above from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
- Such of those candidates who fail in ITI should not apply. In case, any failed candidate is engaged inadvertently to undergo training, then he/she will be terminated from training without any further notice.
- The candidates who have registered their names with the Employment Exchanges falling within the State of Karnataka only are eligible to apply. The registration should be current and valid as on the date of issue of this Notification.
- Wards of Serving Railway Employees all over the Indian Railways are also eligible to undergo training. However, such Registration of their names with Employment Exchange in their respective jurisdiction of the State Employment Exchanges in which they are residing, are not necessary.
Trade wise vacancies: 192 Posts
- Fitter – 85 Posts
- Machinist – 31 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – O8 Posts
- Turner – 05 Posts
- CNC Programming-cum-Operator(COE Group) – 23 Posts
- Electrician – 18 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 22 Posts
Age limit(As on 29.11.2017): 15 to 24 years
Duration of Apprenticeship:
- For CNC programming cum Operator – 6months
- For Others: 1 year
- Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Turner, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic: Rs.6,841/Month
- For CNC programming cum Operator: Rs.6,081/Month
Rail wheel Factory Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of merit list prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Matriculation Examination or 10th Class or its equivalent with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/Physically handicapped/Women candidates)
Note: An Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft of application fee drawn in favour of ‘Principal Financial Adviser/Rail Wheel Factory’
How to apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in. website and send application form along with required documents to following postal address on or before 29 November 2017.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Chief Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory,
Yelahanka, Bangalore-560 064.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Important Dates:
- The last date for submission of application: 29.11.2017
- Probable date of display of list of selected candidates: 3rd week of December 17
- Tentative Date of Commencement of Training: Dec 17/Jan. 2018
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Required documents:
- Class X/SSLC certificate (Proof of Date of Birth)
- ITI Marks Sheet (All years/Semesters)
- ITI/NTC certificate (Provisional/Original)
- Employment Registration Card, registered in Employment Exchanges within the State of Karnataka, with renewal being current.
- Service Certificate of Railway Employee (forwards of Serving Railway Employees)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) (for SC/ST/OBC)
- Disability Certificate (applicable only for candidates with disability)
- Discharge Certificate of Ex-Serviceman (applicable only forwards of Ex-Servicemen )