Play games 24×7 Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Software Engineer for Freshers B.E/B.Tech graduates at Mumbai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Play games 24×7 Off Campus Drive 2019 details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 7 to 8 LPA|
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from Top Colleges
- Eligibility Criteria – 70% and above
- Experience in Data warehousing and SQL
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Excellent technical as well as communication skills
- Attention to detail is mandatory
- Knowledge of SQL query writing and performance tuning is mandatory
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies like Apache Hadoop, Apache Hive, Apache Drill
- Knowledge of fundamentals of Business Intelligence
- In-depth knowledge of RDBMS systems, Datawarehousing and Datamarts is mandatory
- Smart, motivated and team oriented
- Hands-on experience of Data Visualization tools like Tableau, Jaspersoft, etc
- A Software Engineer in Business Intelligence team is responsible for working together with the team to design, implement and support BI solutions including KPIs, Dashboards, Reports and custom analysis in order to provide meaningful information to the business.
- This role includes supporting BI solutions along with business analysis, data modeling, datawarehouse design, stored procedure & datamarts creation, Report generation, Performance Point Dashboard creation and integration of these components into BI software as required.
- This position will also be responsible for the maintenance and documentation of BI system implemented.
How to apply for Play games 24×7 Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here