Paschim Bardhaman District Court Recruitment 2019 job notifications for 113 vacancies of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Typist/Copyist, Process Server, Peon/Farash/ Day guard/Nightguard, Sweeper. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Paschim Bardhaman District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Typist/ Copyist, Process Server, Peon & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.7,100-37,600/-|
|Job Location||Paschim Bardhaman (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||14 March 2019|
Paschim Bardhaman District Court Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board with basic knowledge regarding operating computer, having a certificate to that effect from a recognized Institution
- Should have minimum speed @ 80 W.P.M in shorthand & a minimum speed @ 30 W.P.M. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes.
Lower Division Clerk:
Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board with basic knowledge regarding operating computer, having a certificate to that effect from any recognized Institution.
- Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board with basic knowledge regarding operating computer, having a certificate to that effect from any recognized Institution.
- A minimum typing speed from legible manuscript @ 30 w.p.m. in English is required.
Process Server /Bailiff / Peon /Farash /Day guard/Nightguard: Class-VIII pass certificate from any recognized school or any other Institution recognized by the Government.
Sweeper: The applicants must have ability to read & write Bengali.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019):
- Stenographer: 18 to 39 years
- Lower Division Clerk/Typist/copyist/ProcessServer/Peon/Farash/ Day guard/ Nightguard/ Sweeper: 18 to 40 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Up to 45 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Paschim Bardhaman District Court – Post wise vacancies: 113 Posts
- Stenographer – 10 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 42 Posts
- Typist/copyist – 4 Posts
- Process Server – 6 Posts
- Peon/Farash/Day guard/Nightguard – 50 Posts
- Sweeper – 1 Post
- Stenographer: Rs.7,100-37,600/-
- Lower Division Clerk/Typist/copyist/Process Server : Rs.5,400-25,200/-
- Peon/Farash/Day guard/Nightguard/Sweeper: Rs.4,900-16,200/-
Paschim Bardhaman District Court Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection shall be made on the basis
- Stenographer: Paper-I (Screening Test), Paper-II (Dictation & Transcription), Paper-III (Typing in typewriter machine) & Personality test
- Lower Division Clerk: Written examination (objective type & conventional descriptive type) & personality test.
- Typist/copyist: The examination shall consist of two parts viz: Part-I (Preliminary) & Part-II (Main). On the basis of Main Exam result (Typographical test) candidates will be selected for personality test & proficiency test of operating a computer
- Process Server /Peon/Farash/Day guard/Nightguard: Written Examination & Personality
- Sweeper: Interview only.
- Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 500/- for UR & All other candidates, Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates
- Process Server/Bailiff, Peon/Farash/Night Guard/Day Guard: Rs. 400/- for UR & All other candidates, Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates
- Sweeper: Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI or E-challan.
How to apply for Paschim Bardhaman District Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 14 March 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 22.02.2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 14.03.2019
- Last date of depositing Application fees by online mode: 14.03.19
- Last date of depositing Application fees by e-challan: 15.03.19
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now