OMPL Recruitment 2017- ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd announced notification for the post of executives through GATE 2017.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
OMPL Recruitment 2017:
|Last date||18 November 2017|
|Stream No. of|
|GATE-2017 papers and Code||Basic Qualification|
|BE/B. Tech – Chemical /|
Engineering (IN) & Electronic and
|BE/B. Tech – Instrumentation /|
Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics /
Electronics & Communication /
Electronics & telecommunication
|Chemist||Chemistry (CY)||MSc in Chemistry|
|Information Technology||Computer Science (CS)||B E / B. Tech- Computer Science /Information Technology|
- Candidate shall possess valid GATE-2017 score in the corresponding GATE-2017 papers mentioned above.
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examination and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology /MSc in Chemistry in the above mentioned stream/ disciplines from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
- All qualification must be from UGC recognized Indian University / UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Indian Institution / Concerned Statutory Council (wherever applicable)/Board of Technical Education.
- Engineering Degree can be B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering (04 year course).
- Candidates having five years BE/B.Tech + ME/M.Tech integrated dual degree in engineering in relevant discipline shall also be considered at par with B.E /B.Tech/B.Sc. Engineering.
- Integrated ME/ M.Tech candidates will be eligible, if they have already completed the course requirement for award of BE/ B.Tech/B.SC. Engineering in one of the qualifying degree examination and have completed ME/ M.Tech.
Discipline wise vacancies: 33 Posts
- Chemical – 22 Posts
- Instrumentation – 8 Posts
- Chemist – 2 Posts
- Information Technology – 1 Post
Age limit: 28 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
OMPL Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
- The selection methodology will comprise two stage selection process i.e. – Merit
as per GATE 2017 Score, and Personal Interview.
- Final merit list of candidates shall be prepared by giving weightage to GATE-2017 score and score obtained by the candidates in the Personal Interview. 85% weightage shall be given to GATE score and 15% weightage will be given for Personal Interview.
Application fee for OMPL Recruitment: Rs.750/- for General/OBC category (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman categories and regular employees of OMPL)
Mode of Payment:
- SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards
- Cash Payment through e-challan at branches of SBI
How to Apply for OMPL Recruitment 2017 -apply @ ompl.co.in ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 18 November 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Proof of Age (any one of the document SSLC/Municipal birth Certificate)
- Educational qualification(Class X, XII, Diploma, Degree, Post-Graduation)
- Caste certificate
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
Important dates to Remember:
- Date of commencement of online application:18/10/2017 at 10.00 Hrs
- Date of closing of online application: 18/11/2017 till 23:59 Hrs
- Last date of submission of Application Fee: 18/11/2017
- Availability of call letter for Personal Interview: 21 days prior to date of Personal Interview.