NTT DATA Walk-in Drive 2019: NTT data scheduled for the role of International Voice Process for 12th/Any degree graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and NTT DATA Walk-in Drive venue details are given below.
NTT DATA Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||International Voice Process|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Venue Date||9 to 11 December 2019|
- Qualification: 12th/Any Degree/ Non Graduates also can apply for this position
- Experience: 1 – 5 years
- 1+ years of experience from any Voice Process( Technical support/ Customer Support/ Sales/ Collection
- Fluent in English with demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 17:30 to 3:30 AM IST.
- Performing outbound calls to insurance companies (in the US) to collect outstanding Accounts Receivables.
- Responding to customer requests by phone and/or in writing to ensure customer satisfaction and to assure that service standards are met
- Analyzing medical insurance claims for quality assurance
- Resolving moderately routine questions following pre-established guidelines
- Performing routine research on customer inquiries.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team
- Identify the outstanding claims with payers through the reports from clients
- Place calls with payers with regard to outstanding claims
- Document the details of the calls made to payers in DBPMS and the client software
- Coordinate with the team leader in following the processes
How to Apply for NTT DATA Walk-in Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 9 to 11 December 2019.
Date: 9 to 11 December 2019 Time: 1 PM to 6 PM
DLF IT Park, 7th Block 2nd Floor,
Contact – Jwalesh ( 8667736232 )
Documents to Carry
- Updated Resume
- Original ID Proof
About NTT DATA: NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.