NSD Recruitment 2023 – The National School of Drama invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Stage Manager/Clerk/Jr. Hindi Translator/Others. Candidates with the qualification of Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree/NSD/Diploma/12th are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online latest by 04 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Stage Manager/Clerk/Others|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree/NSD/Diploma/12th|
|Total Vacancies||9 posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 – 1,42,400/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||04 December 2023|
- Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experience of administration, in a responsible supervisory position i.e. in Pay Level -6 of Pay Matrix with ability to control guide and supervise staff in a Govt. or Semi Govt. Deptt. / Autonomous Organization/ university and experience in handling Accounts works, Store, Accounts and Audit or in academic works like admissions, examinations, student affairs etc. along with working
procedure of educational Institution of higher learning.
- Knowledge of Computer Application.
- Desirable: Qualification in the area of management or law. OR Experience in handling computerised administration/ legal/finance/ establishment matters.
- Graduate of NSD with at least 3 years experience of stage management, back stage work with the theatre organization of repute. OR
- Degree/Diploma holder in dramatics of any University or any other recognized theatre training institute with practical experience of at least 5 years in Stage Management / Back Stage work with the theatre organization of repute
- Knowledge of Computer Application
Jr. Hindi Translator:
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as main subject at the degree level. OR
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as the medium of instruction and English as a compulsory subject at degree level. OR
- Master’s degree with Hindi and English as main subject or either of the two medium of examination and other as a main subject plus recognized diploma/certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and Vice-versa.
- Two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government offices including Government of India undertakings.
Assistant Light and Sound Technician:
- Senior Secondary (10+2) pass from recognized Board or University or equivalent
- Diploma in Electrical from a recognized institute or equivalent or Degree/Diploma in Sound Technology from a recognized institute or equivalent
- Five years experience of lighting/sound operations in a theatre hall or under a reputed firm dealing with lighting/sound equipments and knowledge of handling the lighting/sound equipments.
Assistant Wardrobe Supervisor:
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent from recognized Board or University
- Diploma in cutting/tailoring from NIFT/any other recognized institution/National School of Drama
- Two years experience in handling and maintaining of records in a reputed theatre organization
- Fully proficient in the techniques of playing the instruments with substantial background.
- Five years experience of playing for theatrical performances like operas, dance, drama, song-ensembles and musicals in the institutions(s) or troupes of repute
Upper Division Clerk (UDC):
- Graduate of a recognized University.
- 5 years experience as L.D.C. in Pay Level -2 of Pay Matrix regarding work in a Government financed autonomous body or a Government organization or an educational institute of repute
- Knowledge of Computer Application.
Age Limit (As on 04 December 2023):
- Assistant Registrar: 35 years and below
- Stage Manager: 35 years and below
- Jr. Hindi Translator: 30 years and below
- Assistant Light and Sound Technician: 30 years and below
- Assistant Wardrobe Supervisor: 30 years and below
- Percussionist Grade-II: 30 years and below
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 30 years and below
Age relaxation: As per orders of the Govt. of India
- Assistant Registrar: Level- 7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400)
- Stage Manager: Level- 7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400)
- Jr. Hindi Translator: Level- 6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400)
- Assistant Light and Sound Technician: Level- 6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400)
- Assistant Wardrobe Supervisor: Level- 6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400)
- Percussionist Grade-II: Level- 6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Level- 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
No of Vacancies: 9 posts
- Assistant Registrar: 1 post
- Stage Manager: 1 post
- Jr. Hindi Translator: 1 post
- Assistant Light and Sound Technician: 1 post
- Assistant Wardrobe Supervisor: 1 post
- Percussionist Grade-II: 1 post
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 3 posts(2 + 1 anticipated)
- Rs. 500/- for UR
- Rs. 250/- for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Persons with Disability eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the application fee.
Application fees mode: Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card.
- The selection process will be based on a Skill test/Written Examination/Interview
- Intimation regarding shortlisting and dates will be sent to the candidates on their email and NSD Website
- The scheme of test for each post is given in the below official notification
How to Apply for NSD Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible can apply for these posts online latest by 04 December 2023
For More Details & Apply: Click here