Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NIPB Recruitment 2020 – ICAR – National Institute for Plant Biotechnology (NIPB) scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Research Associate-II: 1 post, SRF: 1 post, Laboratory Assistant/ Project Assistant: 1 post, Scientific Admin Assistant/Field Worker: 1 post, Research Associate: 1 post, YPII: 1 post, Junior Research Fellow: 02 posts, Laboratory Assistant: 1 post. Candidates who completed their PhD/ Masters degree/ Degree/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on walk-in interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 14 July 2020 to the mentioned venue. detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- SKIMS Recruitment 2020 for Nutrition Educationist/ Technician
- NRC Mithun Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Young Professional
NIPB Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Research Associate/ SRF/ Laboratory Assistant/ Scientific Admin Assistant/ YPII/ Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 54,000/-Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Venue Location||New Delhi|
|Venue Date||14 July 2020|
National Institute for Plant Biotechnology – Detailed Eligibility:
- PhD Degree/ MD/ MS/ MDS in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology or related subject or
- Having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after
- MVSc/M.Pharm/ME/MTech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
- Masters in Molecular Biology Biotechnology or related field with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates having Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor’s degree should have NET qualifications and 2 years of research experience
Laboratory Assistant/ Project Assistant: B.Sc./3 years diploma in Engineering and Technology.
Scientific Admin Assistant/Field Worker: Graduate in any discipline
Research Associate: Ph.D. Degree in Bioinformatics/Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/ Genetics/allied sciences.
YPII: Post Graduate or Graduate degree holders in engineering/technology/veterinary science.
Junior Research Fellow:
- Master’s degree in Plant Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Life science/ Bioinformatics/Basic Biological science/Agriculture or Graduate or Poste Graduate Degree in Professional Courses
Laboratory Assistant: B.Sc/3 years diploma in Engineering and Technology
Maximum Age Limit:
- For men – 35 years
- For women – 40 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Research Associate-II: 01 post
- SRF: 01 post
- Laboratory Assistant/ Project Assistant: 01 post
- Scientific Admin Assistant/Field Worker: 01 post
- Research Associate: 01 post
- YPII: 01 post
- Junior Research Fellow: 02 posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 post
- Research Associate: Rs.54,000+24% HRA
- SRF: Rs.31000+24% HRA
- Laboratory Assistant/ Project Assistant: Rs.20,000+24% HRA
- Scientific Admin Assistant/Field Worker: Rs.18,000 + 24% HRA
- YPII: Rs.25,000
Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31000/- + HRA for 1st & 2nd year and Rs.35000/- + HRA for 3rd year and onwards
NIPB Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the performance in walk-in-interview.
How to Apply for NIPB Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview along with the below mentioned required documents at the following venue on 14 July 2020 at 11 AM.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Date & Time: 14 July 2020 at 11 AM
Lecture Hall no.1 1st Floor,
NIPB, LBS Building, Pusa Campus,
Required Documents: The candidates must bring original certificates and four copies of Bio-data along with four copies of self -attested documents of all academic qualifications and experience with 4 passport size photographs.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now