NIMHANS Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Junior Research Fellow/Medical Laboratory Technician. There is 02 vacancy available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc/BMLT/DMLT are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 27 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2023 for Junior Research Fellow/MLT:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/MLT|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Interview Date||27 September 2023|
Project: India ENIGMA Initiative for Global Ageing & Mental Health
Junior Research Fellow(Community & Liaison Work):
- Masters in Occupational Therapy/M.sc Occupational Therapy
- Desirable: 2 years Experience in working with persons with dementia and their caregivers/ community outreach programmes related to ageing and dementia.
Medical Laboratory Technician:
- B.Sc in Medical Laboratory
- Technology/Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Desirable: 3-5 years of work experience desirable based on qualification.
Duration of the Post: 5 years (Initial appointment will be made for a period of six months and will be extended further depending upon the performance of the candidate)
Age Limit: 35 Years
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 38,000/-
- MLT: Rs. 25,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- MLT: 01 Post
- The selection process includes skills assessment and personal interviews.
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview with their resume, age proof and copy of the testimonials, experience certificate & documents to support the desirable qualifications at the mentioned address on 27 September 2023. at 10.30 am.
For more details: Click here.
Lecture Hall 1,
adjacent to the Dept. of Neurophysiology,
NIMHANS Recruitment 2023 FAQ:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at NIMHANS Recruitment?
Ans. At present NIMHANS having vacancies for Junior Research Fellow/MLT
Q2.Who can apply for NIMHANS Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed M.Sc/BMLT/DMLT are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 27 September 2023.