NIMHANS Recruitment 2018 – National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) Job notification for the post of Staff Nurse.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Staff Nurse|
|Last date||10 May 2018|
- Pass in PUC or equivalent
- Registered “A” Grade Nurse under any State Nursing Council. OR
- B.Sc Nursing with Registration under any State Nursing Council
Experience: 2 Years experience in a reputed hospital (for Non-Degree Holders)
Age limit(As on 10.5.2018): Below 30 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for the Person with Disability.
NIMHANS Recruitment Staff Nurse Selection process:
- The Online Recruitment Test will be based on General Nursing, Neurological Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing and Infection Control.
- On the basis of Online Recruitment Test (Computer Based) merit candidates will be called for skill test. Date and Time of skill test will be notified along with the result.
- Wherever there is a tie in the marks, final scoring will be determined by the following
criteria for breaking the tie during the skill test: No.of Attempts of the qualifying exams, Percentage in qualifying exams, Date of Birth
Application Fee: Rs.1,000/- (Rs.750/- in case of SC/ST candidates)
Mode of Payment: Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking
Examination Centre: Bengaluru.
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 10 May 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Last date of Online Registration: 10.05.2018
- Last date of Payment of Fee: 10.05.2018
- Mock Test Paper will be uploaded in the Website: 22.05.2018
- Admit Cards will be hosted on NIMHANS website: 22.05.2018
- Online Recruitment Test: 03.06.2018.