NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 – National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) Job notification for the post of Nursing Officer/Junior Secretarial Assistant. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Nursing Officer/Assistant|
|Salary||Nursing Officer-Rs.44,900 /-P.M|
Junior Secretarial Assistant-Rs 19,900/Month
|Last date||29 June 2019|
- Pass in PUC or equivalent
- Registered “A” Grade Nurse under any State Nursing Council OR B.Sc Nursing with Registration under any State Nursing Council.
- Experience: 2 Years experience in a reputed hospital (for Non-Degree Holders)
Junior Secretarial Assistant:
- Any Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
- Skill test norms on Computer: English typing @ 35 wpm or Hindi typing 30 wpm. The time allowed 10 minutes 35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH and 9000 KDPH respectively, on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
Age limit(As on 29.06.2019): 35 Years for Nursing Officers & 27 years for Junior Secretarial Assistant
Note: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for the Person with Disability.
NIMHANS Recruitment Staff Nurse Selection process:
The Online Recruitment Test will be based on the subjects pertaining to
(a) General Nursing (b) Neurological Nursing, (c) Psychiatric Nursing and (d) Infection Control.
Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA):
(a) English Language (b) General Intelligence (c) Quantitative Aptitude and (d) General Awareness.
- Nursing Officer- Rs. 1180/- (Rs. 885/- in case of SC / ST candidates)
- Junior Secretarial Assistant-(JSA) Post Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- in case of SC / ST candidates)
Mode of Payment: Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking
Examination Centre: Bengaluru.
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 29 June 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here