Nielsen Recruitment 2024: Nielsen is scheduled to hire for the role of Backend Developer (NodeJS/Restful API) for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MIS graduates. Candidates looking for a job in Bangalore can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
EY is scheduled to hire for Intern – Data and Analytics for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> EY Internship.
Amiti Software Technologies is scheduled to hire Java Developers(Freshers). Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Amiti Software Technologies Off Campus Drive.
Nielsen Recruitment 2024:
|Backend Developer (NodeJS/Restful API)
|0 – 2 years
|Best in Industry
Backend Developer (NodeJS/Restful API):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering
- 0-2 years of experience as a backend developer in common languages and frameworks (Java Spring Boot, NodeJS, python, etc.), functional programming in Scala
- Experience with database systems, with knowledge of SQL and NoSQL stores (e.g. MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Couchbase, etc.)
- Significant experience writing and utilizing autonomous services oriented RESTful API services and performance tuning largescale apps
- Proficiency in NodeJS and TypeScript for backend development.
- Experience with NestJS (optional but advantageous) for scalable server-side applications
- Ability to write effective unit, integration, and API tests
- Deep knowledge of Object-Oriented programing and engineering principles like SOLID
- Nice to have knowledge of immutable infrastructure, infrastructure automation and provisioning tools
Mindset and Attributes
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently
- Work closely with frontend developers to design and develop functional, robust APIs to support internal and customer needs
- Write both unit and integration tests, and develop automation tools for daily tasks
- Develop high quality, well documented, and efficient code
- Manage and optimize scalable distributed systems in the cloud
- Optimize internal and external applications for performance and scalability
- Develop automated tests to ensure business needs are met, and write both unit and integration tests
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders, project managers, quality assurance teams, and other developers regarding progress on long-term technology roadmap
- Recommend systems solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchased alternatives
How to Apply for Nielsen Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible by following the link below.
For more details & Apply: Click here.