NICED Recruitment 2019 – ICMR – National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases has released the job notifications for the post of Personal Assistant, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk for 9 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 12th/ Any Degree can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written exam and skill test. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 18 November 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NICED Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Personal Assistant, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk|
|Qualification||12th/ Any Degree|
|Last Date||18 November 2019|
For Personal Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute with computer literacy
- 120 w.p.m. speed in shorthand (English or Hindi)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute
- Working knowledge of Computer (MS Office / PowerPoint).
For Upper Division Clerk:
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.)
For Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer
Age Limit (as on 18.11.2019):
- For Personal Assistant/ Assistant: Not exceeding 30 years
- For Upper Division Clerk/ Lower Division Clerk: 18 – 27 years
- For Personal Assistant: 1 post
- For Assistant: 2 Posts
- For Upper Division Clerk: 3 Posts
- For Lower Division Clerk: 3 Posts
- For Personal Assistant/ Assistant: Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- For Upper Division Clerk: Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
- For Lower Division Clerk: Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
NICED Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the online written examination and skill test (typing test).
Application Fees: Rs.300/-
Mode of Payment: By Using Debit Card /Credit (Visa, MasterCard) Card / Net Banking / UPI Transaction
- For Women/SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen are exempted for payment of a fee.
- Candidates working in Central Govt. / State Govt. / Autonomous Bodies / ICMR are not exempted from payment of Application fee.
How to Apply for NICED Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 18 November 2019.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here