NHPC Recruitment 2018 announced notification for the post of Trade Apprentices in various trades at Teesta V Power Station (Sikkim). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NHPC Recruitment 2018-19:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Job location||Singtam (Sikkim)|
|Last date||5 December 2018|
Educational Qualification: ITI Pass (NVCT) in the respective Trade. The respective trades are Electrician, Welder, Wireman, Fitter, Plumber.
- Candidates whose results are awaited need not to apply.
- Candidates having job experience for a period of one year or more will not be eligible.
- Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in any organisation.
Age limit (As on 31.10.2018): 18 to 30 years.
Trade wise vacancies: 16 Posts
- Electrician – 5 Posts
- Welder – 3 Posts
- Wireman – 2 Posts
- Fitter – 3 Posts
- Plumber – 3 Posts
Training Period: One Year (01 Year).
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
NHPC Apprentice Selection process:
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list which will be prepared based on marks secured in Essential qualification(s).
- There will be no interviews for shortlisted candidates
- The candidates shortlisted shall have to produce original documents at the time of verification.
Weightage of Marks:
- 50% – Mark sheet of an 8th/10th/12th class pass as minimum qualification required for
- 50% – Marks obtained in ITI in all the semesters.
How to apply NHPC Recruitment for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 5 December 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Date of Notification: 22nd November 2018
- Starting date for submission of application: 22nd November 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 5th December 2018