NHPC Recruitment 2019 announced notification for the post of Trade Apprentices in various trades at Parbati-III Power Station, Himachal Pradesh. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NHPC Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Job location||Kullu (Himachal Pradesh)|
|Last date||10 May 2019|
NHPC Apprentice – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Pass 10th Std Plus ITI Pass (NVCT) in the respective Trade.
Eligible Trades are –
- Candidates whose results are awaited need not to apply.
- Candidates having job experience for a period of one year or more will not be eligible.
- Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in any organisation.
Age limit (As on 10.05.2019): 18 to 30 years.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
Training Period: One Year (01 Year).
NHPC Apprentice Selection process:
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list which will be prepared based on marks secured in Essential qualification(s).
- There will be no interviews for shortlisted candidates
- The candidates shortlisted shall have to produce original documents at the time of verification.
How to apply NHPC Recruitment for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online through Apprentice Portal latest by 10 May 2019. And send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10 May 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now