NHPC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the post of ITI Apprentice Trainee. There are 51 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/ITI can apply. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online on or before 04 October 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process for each criterion is explained below.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation: NHPC Limited is an Indian Hydropower generation company that was incorporated in the year of 1975. It has an objective to plan, promote and organize an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects. Later on, it expanded its objects to include other sources of energy like Solar, Geothermal, Tidal, Wind, etc. NHPC is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Government of India. It is among the top ten companies in the country in terms of investment.
NHPC Recruitment 2023 for ITI Apprentice Trainee:
|Job Role||ITI Apprentice Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||51 Posts|
|Stipend||As per Apprentices rules|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application starts from||11 September 2023|
|Last Date||04 October 2023|
- 10th + ITI Passed (Result awaited candidates should not apply)
- Passed out ITI during 2019, 2020, 2021 ,2022 &2023 shall only apply.
Duration of Training: The duration of the training will be one year and the contract would be terminated automatically after completion of the apprenticeship training period. Shortlisted candidates have to furnish an undertaking that after completion of training, they cannot demand employment.
Age Limit(As on 04 October 2023): 18 – 25 years
- A relaxation in upper age is admissible as per the Govt of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
Stipend: The stipend will be paid as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961.
No.of.Vacancies: 51 Posts
- Draughtsman(Civil): 04 Posts
- Draughtsman(Mech.): 01 Post
- Computer Operating & Programming Assistant: 05 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant: 13 Posts
- Stenographer(Hindi): 08 Posts
- Selection of Apprentice Trainees shall be on the basis of Marks secured in ITI
- List of selected trainees shall be published in career section of official website.
- The information about issue of contract shall automatically be sent to their registered Email-ID.
- Candidates will be required to ACCEPT the offer in their e-mail as well as SIGN the contract on the website
How to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on the NAPS Portal under the Establishment ID: E11220600084 latest by 04 October 2023.
Candidates are required to send the soft copy of the application along with a self-attested copy of relevant documents to email id – email@example.com
For more details & Application form: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.