NHDC Recruitment 2021 – National Handloom Development Corporation Ltd (NHDC), has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Young Professional/Consultant/Sr. Consultant . There are 12 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 20 April 2021. The age limit of the candidates up to 58 years. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.50,000 – 1,25,000/month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
NHDC Limited-Narmada Hydroelectrical Development Corporation is producing the electricity from the other traditional and non-conventional resources like the thermal wind of NHDC. The main aim of this company is to give excellence in the fields of electricity, they also try to give a reasonable cost for the public.NHDC is capable of development and generation of power generation from a source of conventional and non-conventional energy in India.
NHDC Recruitment 2021:
NHDC Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional/Consultant/Sr. Consultant:
|Job Role||Young Professional/Consultant/Sr. Consultant|
|Qualification||Graduate/PG/MBA/LLB/ CA /ICWA|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||20 April 2021|
- Graduate Degree in relevant subject or 2 Years PG Diploma in Management or Designing or MBA (Preferred Specialization- Marketing, Retail, Apparel, Textile Management, International Business, Branding & Communication, Business Development, Supply Chain Management etc.) or LLB or CA or ICWA or possessing any Professional Degree earned after a study of 4 years or more acquired after 10+2.
- Young Professional – 2-5 years
- Consultant – 6-15 years
- Sr. Consultant – 16-25 years
- Young Professional – 35 years
- Consultant – 50 years
- Sr. Consultant – 58 years
List of vacancies:
- Young Professional – 08 Posts
- Consultant – 02 Posts
- Sr. Consultant – 02 Posts
- Young Professional – Rs.50,000/-
- Consultant – Rs.80,000/-
- Sr. Consultant – Rs.1,25,000/-
- Selection of the Candidates will be done through Shortlisting, Interview and Document Verification.
- Engagement of Consultants/Sr. Consultants/Young Professionals for a fixed period not exceeding 3 years for providing high quality services on specific projects’ as per requirement of the verticals on purely on contract basis.
- Selection will be carried out on the basis of marks awarded for the educational qualifications and experience and the most suitable candidate for the assignment shall be selected. MDNHDC is the final authority for selection.
How to apply NHDC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through online by using official website on or before 20 April 2021.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
NHDC Recruitment 2019 for Medical/Trainee Officer(Expired):
|Job Role||Medical/Trainee Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||11 September 2019|
For Sr. Medical Officer:
- MBBS Degree with valid registration
- Two years post-internship experience (as on 11/09/2019) excluding the period spent on Courses/ PG etc.
For Trainee Officer (Law):
- Full-time regular Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) (3 years LLB or 5 years integrated course) from recognized Indian University/ Institute recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in Graduate’s degree/ Integrated course.
For Trainee Officer (HR):
- Full time regular two years Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Post-Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Human Resource/ Human Resource Management/Human Resource Management & Labour Relations/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/Industrial Relations & Personnel Management from recognized Indian University/ Institute approved by AICTE. (Or)
- Full time regular two years Master’s in Social Works with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from recognized Indian University/ Institute approved by AICTE (Or)
- Full time regular two years Master’s of Human Resource & Organisational Development (MHROD) from recognized Indian University/ Institute approved by AICTE (Or)
- Full time regular two years MBA with specialization in Human Resource from recognized Indian University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- Candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in Master’s degree or P.G. Diploma/ Program.
For Trainee Officer (Finance):
- Graduate with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ CWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountant (formerly known as Institute of Cost & Works Accountant of India).
Age Limit(31 August 2019):
- For Sr. Medical Officer: Upper Age limit is 33 years
- For Trainee Officer: Upper Age limit is 30 years
- 5 years for SC/ST,
- 3 years for OBC (Non – Creamy Layer)
- 10 years for PWD – Unreserved & EWS
- 13 years for PWD – OBC (Non – Creamy Layer)
- 15 years for PWD – SC/ST Candidates
- 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- The relaxation of age for Ex-servicemen shall be as per Government guidelines.
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Sr. Medical Officer: 1 post
- For Trainee Officer(Law): 1 post
- For Trainee Officer (HR): 3 post
- For Trainee Officer (Finance): 4 post
- For Sr. Medical Officer: Rs.60000-180000/Month
- For Trainee Officer: Rs.50000-160000/Month
- For Unreserved/EWS and OBC (NCL) category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PwD category: No Fees
The selection process is based on the written test and interview.
Written test Pattern:
|Part||Subject||No Of Questions||Duration|
|Part I||Concerned Discipline||140||3 hours|
|Part II||General Awareness||30|
Test Center: Bhopal & Delhi
How to apply for NHDC Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 11 September 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Apply: Click here(Link will be activated on 23 August 2019)
- Opening Date of Online Application: 23 August 2019
- Closing Date Of Online Application: 11 September 2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now