NHDC Recruitment 2017 for B.E/B.Tech, Diploma, ITI Candidates in various discipline.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NHDC Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Stipend||For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/- Per Month.|
For Technical/Diploma Apprentices – Rs. 5500/- Per Month.
For Technician /ITI Apprentices – Rs. 5395/- Per Month
|Last Date||30 May 2017|
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks
for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma in relevant Engineering branch for Technical/ Diploma Apprentices from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- All candidates should have passed 10th Standard Exam. In addition they must have passed the prescribed National Trade Certificate Examination (NTC) or State Trade Certificate Examination (STC) with 60% pass marks for Gen/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST from any Industrial Training Institute (ITI) located at Madhya Pradesh and recognized by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Government of India or by the State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT), Government of Madhya Pradesh in the relevant Trades.
Age Limit(As on 30 May 2017): Upper age: 25 Years, Minimum age : 18 Years
Graduate Apprentice: 6 Posts
- Civil Engineering-2 Posts
- Electrical Engineering-3 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering-1 Post
Diploma/Technical Apprentice: 5 Posts
- Civil Engineering-1 Post
- Electrical Engineering-2 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering-1 Post
- Mechanical Engineering-1 post
Technician (Vocational)/ ITI Apprentice: 10 Posts
- Electrical Trade-4 Posts
- Mechanical Trade-2 Posts
- Fitter Trade-2 Posts
- Computer Operation & Programming Asstt-2 Posts
How to apply NHDC Recruitment 2017?
Candidates fulfilling above eligibility criteria want to apply for Technician (Vocational)/ ITI Trade apprentice should necessarily apply through online apprenticeship portal(www.apprenticeship.gov.in only). After applying for NHDC Indira Sagar Power Station (E12152300044), the applicant should send copy of duly attested registration slip/ filled application (generated from the on line portal) along with the self-attested copies of documents to following postal address before 30 May 2017.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
The Senior Manager (HR), NHDC- Indira
Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar, District-Khandwa (MP) Pin 450119