NHDC Recruitment 2020 has a job notification for Apprentice. There are 30 vacancies are available for this post. For Apprentice they require Engineering/Diploma/ITI Candidates. The candidates who have the above degree are eligible to apply for the post before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NHDC Limited-Narmada Hydroelectrical Development Corporation is producing the electricity from the other traditional and non-conventional resources like the thermal wind of NHDC. The main aim of this company is to give excellence in the fields of electricity, they also try to give a reasonable cost for the public.NHDC is capable of development and generation of power generation from a source of conventional and non-conventional energy in India.
NHDC Recruitment 2020:
NHDC Recruitment 2020 for Apprentices:
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||25 September 2020|
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks
for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma in relevant Engineering branch for Technical/ Diploma Apprentices from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- All candidates should have passed 10th Standard Exam. In addition they must have passed the prescribed National Trade Certificate Examination (NTC) or State Trade Certificate Examination (STC) with 60% pass marks for Gen/OBC and 50% marks for SC/ST from any Industrial Training Institute (ITI) located at Madhya Pradesh and recognized by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Government of India or by the State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT), Government of Madhya Pradesh in the relevant Trades.
Age Limit(as on 1 September 2020):
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For PWD: 10 years
- For NHDC regular employee(son/daughter): 5 years
List of vacancies:
- Civil Engineering: 2 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 3 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 1 Post
- Civil Engineering-1 Post
- Electrical Engineering-2 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering-1 Post
- Mechanical Engineering-1 post
- Electrical Trade-4 Posts
- Mechanical Trade-2 Posts
- Fitter Trade-2 Posts
- Computer Operation & Programming Asstt-2 Posts
- For Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 6000/- Per Month
- For Technical/Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 5500/- Per Month
- For Technician /ITI Apprentices: Rs. 5395/- Per Month
The selection process is based on the received application form the candidates.
How to apply NHDC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post Technician (Vocational)/ ITI Trade apprentice should necessarily apply through online apprenticeship portal(www.apprenticeship.gov.in only). For Graduate and Diploma, Apprentices should apply through an online BOAT website portal(www.mhrdnats.gov.in only). After applying for NHDC Indira Sagar Power Station in apprenticeship/MHRDNATS portal the applicant should send a copy of duly attested registration slip/ filled application (generated from the online portal) along with the self-attested copies of documents to following postal address before 25 September 2020.
For more details: Click here
For ITI Trade Apprentice: Click here
For Graduate & Diploma Apprentice: Click here
The Deputy General Manager (HR),
NHDC- Indira Sagar Power Station,
Narmada Nagar, District-Khandwa (MP) Pin 450119
NHDC Recruitment 2019 for Medical/Trainee Officer(Expired):
|Job Role||Medical/Trainee Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||11 September 2019|
For Sr. Medical Officer:
- MBBS Degree with valid registration
- Two years post-internship experience (as on 11/09/2019) excluding the period spent on Courses/ PG etc.
For Trainee Officer (Law):
- Full-time regular Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) (3 years LLB or 5 years integrated course) from recognized Indian University/ Institute recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in Graduate’s degree/ Integrated course.
For Trainee Officer (HR):
- Full time regular two years Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Post-Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Human Resource/ Human Resource Management/Human Resource Management & Labour Relations/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/Industrial Relations & Personnel Management from recognized Indian University/ Institute approved by AICTE. (Or)
- Full time regular two years Master’s in Social Works with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from recognized Indian University/ Institute approved by AICTE (Or)
- Full time regular two years Master’s of Human Resource & Organisational Development (MHROD) from recognized Indian University/ Institute approved by AICTE (Or)
- Full time regular two years MBA with specialization in Human Resource from recognized Indian University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- Candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in Master’s degree or P.G. Diploma/ Program.
For Trainee Officer (Finance):
- Graduate with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ CWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountant (formerly known as Institute of Cost & Works Accountant of India).
Age Limit(31 August 2019):
- For Sr. Medical Officer: Upper Age limit is 33 years
- For Trainee Officer: Upper Age limit is 30 years
- 5 years for SC/ST,
- 3 years for OBC (Non – Creamy Layer)
- 10 years for PWD – Unreserved & EWS
- 13 years for PWD – OBC (Non – Creamy Layer)
- 15 years for PWD – SC/ST Candidates
- 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- The relaxation of age for Ex-servicemen shall be as per Government guidelines.
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Sr. Medical Officer: 1 post
- For Trainee Officer(Law): 1 post
- For Trainee Officer (HR): 3 post
- For Trainee Officer (Finance): 4 post
- For Sr. Medical Officer: Rs.60000-180000/Month
- For Trainee Officer: Rs.50000-160000/Month
- For Unreserved/EWS and OBC (NCL) category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PwD category: No Fees
The selection process is based on the written test and interview.
Written test Pattern:
|Part||Subject||No Of Questions||Duration|
|Part I||Concerned Discipline||140||3 hours|
|Part II||General Awareness||30|
Test Center: Bhopal & Delhi
How to apply for NHDC Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 11 September 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Apply: Click here(Link will be activated on 23 August 2019)
- Opening Date of Online Application: 23 August 2019
- Closing Date Of Online Application: 11 September 2019