NHAI Recruitment 2017: National Highways Authority of India announced notification for the post of Site Engineer in the short term/contract basis, Deputy Manager (Technical), Young Professional.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NHAI Recruitment 2017:
NHAI Recruitment 2017- Walk-in-Interview for Young Professional:
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Venue date||28 October 2017|
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score in Civil Engineering discipline.
Age limit: Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on date of interview (28 October 2017).
NHAI Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
The selection process is based on GATE SCORECARD.
How to apply NHAI Recruitment 2017?
The WALK-IN-INTERVIEW will be conducted on 28 October 2017 from 0900 hrs to 1500hrs at various Regional Offices and Project Implementation Units (PIUs) of NHAI located throughout the Country. Details of venue & address of the NHAI’s Regional Offices and PIUs where the said interviews would be conducted are indicated in the notification.
For More details: Click here
Walk-in-Interview Venue details: Click here
Note: The interested candidates may appear before the Selection Committees for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW in the respective Regions of their preference, with all the original documents/certificates such as mark sheets/experience certificate, in support of age, educational qualifications, experience along with mandatory VALID GATE Score Card. A set of self-attested copies of each of such documents and a recent passport size photograph along with the updated Bio-data (in the enclosed FORMAT), may also be brought at the time of interview.
Importance dates to Remember:
- Date of advertisement & hosting on website: 05 October 2017
- Date of WALK-IN-INTERVIEW: 28 October 2017 at 0900 hrs to 1500 hrs
- Display of result at respective Field Offices of NHAI: 28 / 29 October 2017
- Date of joining (No extension of joining time is allowed): 01 November, 2017
Deputy Manager (Technical):
|Job Role||Deputy Manager (Technical)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to apply||28 October 2017|
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University /Institute;
- By direct recruitment on the basis of valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score in Civil Engineering discipline.
- Age: Not exceeding 30 years as on closing date of advertisement. The Upper age limit for an advertised post on direct recruitment basis is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules applicable for different groups/category.
On the basis of valid GATE scores in Civil Engineering discipline as on closing date of advertisement. However, NHAI reserves the right to invite candidate for interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
How to Apply NHAI Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 28 October 2017.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
|Job Role||Site Engineer|
|Experience Required||1 Year+|
|Appointment Type||Short term Contract Basis|
|Last Date to apply||6 October 2017|
- Degree in Civil Engineering with more than one year’s experience
- On Short Term Contract Basis.(Two Years only)
How to Apply NHAI Recruitment?
Duly filled in application, along with supporting documents (each page duly signed by
candidate), may be sent by Registration Post/ hand delivery, to the address given
below, so as to reach latest by 06/10/2017 up to 17:00 Hrs.Applications received though e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected.
Mention it on Envelope Cover: “Application for the post of Site Engineer on Short term Contract Basis”
For NHAI Job Notification & Application Form: http://www.nhai.org/job.asp
Postal Address to send application form:
National Highways Authority of India,
Housing Board Colony, House No. 20A,
Near Ram Chandra Chowk,
Shimla – 171002 (H.P.)