NHAI Recruitment 2019: National Highways Authority of India announced notification for posts of Site Engineer (Civil) for Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NHAI Recruitment 2019:
List of Current Vacancies @ National Highways Authority of India:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Site Engineer – Jharkhand||2||NHAI SE Jharkhand|
|Site Engineer – Telangana||9||NHAI SE Telangana|
NHAI Recruitment for Site Engineer at Daltonganj (Jharkhand):
|Job Role||Site Engineer|
|Job Location||Daltonganj (Jharkhand)|
|Last Date||29 April 2019|
Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized University with more than one year’s experience in Road and Bridge Works.
- 3 years experience in preconstruction Activity (i.e. Land Acquisition & Utility Shifting etc.) Construction/Maintenance of National Highway/Bridge etc.
- Intimation regarding valid GATE score apart from desirable experience is also required to be provided.
Age limit (As on 29.04.2019): Below 30 years.
NHAI Site Engineer Recruitment Selection Process:
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview.
- Only those candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field shall be considered for selection/called for interview.
- The shortlisted candidates at the time of interview should bring original certificates for verification.
How to apply NHAI Recruitment for Site Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NHAI website (www.nhai.org) and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address or by hand on or before 29 April 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now