NHAI Recruitment 2019: National Highways Authority of India announced notification for posts of Site Engineer (Civil) for Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NHAI Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Site Engineer|
|Job Location||Krishnagiri (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||21 January 2019|
Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized University with more than one year experience in Govt./PSU/Autonomous in Road and highway sector works.
- The applicant should have more than one year experience in road and highway sector works and added advantage if worked in NHAI Projects.
- Additional experience/ qualification/ Computer knowledge shall be given due preference amongst candidates.
Age limit (As on 21.01.2019): Below 40 years.
Contract Period: Period of contract shall be initially for one year, which may be extended of curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority. The selected candidate will have to work under PIU, Krishnagiri.
NHAI Site Engineer Recruitment Selection Process:
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview.
- Only those candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field shall be considered for selection/called for interview.
- The shortlisted candidates at the time of interview should bring original certificates for verification.
How to apply NHAI Recruitment for Site Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NHAI website (www.nhai.org) and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address or by hand on or before 21 January 2019.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
National Highways Authority of India,
#259/1, Salem Main Road,
Near KAKC Petrol Bunk,
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now