NHAI Recruitment 2021 – National Highways Authority of India has released the job notification for the post of Deputy Manager with 41 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech in civil engineering graduates are eligible to apply for this job. Selection is based on Interview. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online on or before 28 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
National Highway Authority of India: It is an autonomous agency of the Government of India. NHAI was set up in 1988. It is responsible for the management of a network of over 50,000km of National Highways out of 1,15,000 km in India. Nagendra Nath Sinha is the present Chairman of NHAI since March 2019. The function of National Highways Authority of India is to manage, maintain and develop the national and any other highways vested in or entrusted to, it by the Govt of India. It is responsible for the development, management and maintenance of National Highways and it is also responsible for the toll collection on several highways.
NHAI Recruitment 2021:
NHAI Recruitment 2021 for Deputy Manager(Technical):
|Job Role||Deputy Manager-Technical|
|Salary||Rs.15,600-39,100/- per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||28 May 2021|
- A candidate should hold a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute
Age Limit: 30 years
- UR – 18 Posts
- SC – 6 Posts
- ST – 4 Posts
- OBC (NCL) Central List only – 10 Posts
- EWS – 3 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15,600-39,100/- per month
NHAI Recruitment – Selection Process:
- On the basis of valid GATE score 2021 in Civil Engineering discipline as on closing date of advertisement. However, NHAI reserves the right to invite candidate for interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be considered for appointment or interview.
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 28 May 2021.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
NHAI Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional: (Expired)
|Job Role||Young Professional (IT)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dwarka (New Delhi)|
|Last Date||26 March 2020|
- B.E/ B.Tech. in Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA or equivalent from a recognised University/ Institute
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019 Score in Computer Science and Information Technology discipline
Age Limit: 32 years
Remuneration (per month):
An initial consolidated amount of Rs. 60,000 per month, all-inclusive. The consolidated salary will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.
Period of Contract:
The period of engagement may be for a period of up to two years in the first instance, which may be further extended by one more year, based on the requirements of the NHAI and the satisfactory performance of the incumbent. In case a person leaves before
completion of one year, he/she will not get any work certificate.
NHAI Recruitment Selection Process for Young Professional:
The selection process shall be carried out on the basis of the entries made by the applicant in his / her application form.
How to Apply NHAI Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at NHAI website (www.nhai.gov.in) from 11 March to 26 March 2020 (6.00 PM).
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now