NHAI Recruitment 2018: National Highways Authority of India announced notification for the post of Young Professionals for Law/Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NHAI Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to apply||13 September 2018|
Young Professional (Admn):
- A Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Experience in Administration/Establishment/Human Resource/Personnel Management preferred.
Young Professional (Legal):
- Degree in Law from a recognized University or National Law School or Institute.
- Experience in the field of law related to contractual matters/arbitration /legislative matters/land acquisition will get preference.
Age limit (As on 13.09.2018): Below 32 years.
Discipline wise vacancies: 4 Posts
- Young Professional (Admn) – 2 Posts
- Young Professional (Legal) – 2 Posts
Contract Period: The period of engagement may be for a period of up to two years in the first instance, which may be further extended by one more year, based on the requirements of the NHAI and the satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
NHAI YP Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection Criteria for YPs may be further defined specific positions depending on the specific requirements and circumstances.
How to Apply NHAI Recruitment for YP?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 13 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for submission of online application: 30th August 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 13th September 2018