5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
NGPDA Recruitment 2021 – North Goa Planning and Development Authority has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Architectural Assistant/Junior Engineer/Draughtsman/Building Inspector of 08 vacancies. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before the last date. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Any Degree/Diploma/ITI. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About NGPDA: The Town and Country Planning Department with its Headquarters at Panaji is having two District level offices, one at Mapusa having jurisdiction over North Goa District and another at Margao having jurisdiction over South Goa District. Also there are seven Taluka level offices at Taluka Headquarters of Tiswadi, Pernem, Bicholim, Ponda, Mormugao, Quepem and Canacona. The Planning and Development Authorities have been constituted for effective implementation of Town and Country Planning Act and preparation of Outline Development Plans.
NGPDA Recruitment 2021:
NGPDA Recruitment 2021 for Architectural Assistant/Junior Engineer/Draughtsman/Building Inspector:
|Job Role||Architectural Assistant/Junior Engineer/Draughtsman/Building Inspector|
|Salary||Rs.5,200 – 34,800/-|
|Last Date||28 October 2021|
- Degree in Architecture from a recognized University. Should register with Council of Architecture. Knowledge of Konkani.
Junior Engineer :
- Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineer from a recognized University.
- Matriculation equivalent. Certificate/ Diploma of Draughtsman’s Course of a recognized ITI. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Matriculation equivalent. Certificate/ Diploma of Draughtsman’s Course of a recognized ITI.
- Architecture Assistant – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer – 1 Post
- Draughtsman Gr-II – 4 Posts
- Building Inspector – 2 Posts
- Architecture Assistant – Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Draughtsman Gr-II – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Building Inspector – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
NGPDA Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for NGPDA Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and submit the duly filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 28 October 2021
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Office of the Chairman/ Member Secretary,
NGPDA, Archidiocese Bldg,
1st floor, Mala Link Road, Mala Panaji Goa
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now