Newton School Recruitment – Newton is scheduled to hire for the role of Technical Content Intern (Data Science) for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Newton School Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Technical Content Intern (Data Science)
|Best in Industry
Education Qualification: The candidates should be passed B.E/B.Tech graduates
- Create and review notes content for Data Science topics in accordance with NS standards
- Create and review Real-life programming questions and test problems created by other problem setters along with their test cases for data science technologies
- Create assessment based multiple choice questions for learning outcomes for the data science topic
- Implement and ensure best practices are followed in all technical content.
- Work closely with the team to ensure we help in enabling students to have the best full stack talent.
- Learning and teaching attitude
Key Skills :
- Strong hold of computer science fundamentals
- Good Hands on experience with Python, Maths, ML and Data Science Fundamentals
- Research oriented mindset First principle thinking approach
- Good Communication
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt and in a fast-paced environment
Our Way Of Working:
- An opportunity to work on something that really matters.
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow. High transparency in decision making.
- High autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail.
- Market competitive salary.
Job Description: We are looking for interns highly skilled in Machine learning techniques, EDA, and concepts who will closely work with our Data Science team and help to set and define ML problems for students by gathering real-world datasets from various sources.
How to Apply for Newton School Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.