NDRI Recruitment 2020 – ICAR – National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow/ Young Professional/ Project Associate/ Field Assistant/ Research Assistant/ Field Investigator/ Junior Research Fellow for 17 vacancies. Candidates who complete their Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ M.A/ PhD are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process will be based on the online interview. Interested and eligible candidates send their application form to email id [email protected] on or before 03 October 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NDRI Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow/ Young Professional/ Project Associate/ Field Assistant/ Research Assistant/ Field Investigator/ Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/ Master’s Degree/ M.A/ PhD|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – 31,000/Month|
|Job Location||Karnal (Haryana)|
|Interview||12 October – 04 November 2020|
|Last Date||03 October 2020|
Senior Research Fellow (SRF):
- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in any branch of Dairy Technology/ Dairy Chemistry/ Food Technology/ Food Engineering/ Food Science/ Livestock etc with NET/ GATE qualification and 02 years of research experience in a relevant field.
- Master’s degree in any branch of Agriculture/ Animal Science/ Dairy Economics/ Livestock Economics/ Agricultural Economics/ Economics/ Agri. Extension/ Animal Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Physiology/ Life Sciences from a recognized University
- Master’s degree in Dairy Technology/ Dairy Chemistry/ Dairy Microbiology/ Dairy Engineering/ Zoology/ Animal Biotechnology/ Biotechnology etc
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Computer Engineer/Technology.
- Post Graduate Degree in Animal Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Animal Physiology/ Bioinformatics.
Field Assistant: Graduate Degree in Science (Biology).
- Ph.D/ M.Phil/ Post Graduate degree in Anthropology/ Economics/ Psychology/ Sociology with minimum 55% marks.
- M.A degree in Anthropology/ Economics/ Psychology/ Sociology with minimum 55% marks
Junior Research Fellow:
- Post Graduate in Animal Science including Dairy Technology/ Food Technology with NET/GATE qualification.
Age Limit (as on the date of interview):
- SRF – 35 year for Men and 40 years for Women
- JRF – 30 year for Men and 35 years for Women
- Young Professional-I & II – 21 to 45 years
- Project Associate-I – 35 years
- Field Assistant – 35 year for Men and 40 years for Women
- Research Assistant – 35 years
- Field Investigator – 21 to 35 years
Post wise vacancies: 17 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 07 posts
- Young Professional-II: 03 posts
- Young Professional-I: 01 post
- Project Associate-I: 01 post
- Field Assistant: 01 post
- Research Assistant: 01 post
- Field Investigator: 01 post
- Junior Research Fellow: 02 posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Rs.28,000/-, Rs.31000/-
- Young Professional-II: Rs.25,000/-
- Young Professional-I: Rs.15,000/-
- Project Associate-I: Rs.31000/-
- Field Assistant: Rs.12,000/-
- Research Assistant: Rs.20,000/-
- Field Investigator: Rs.15,000/-
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/-
NDRI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the online interview through video conferencing through Zoom
How to Apply for NDRI Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates must submit their application form in the prescribed format along with self-attested scanned copies of the relevant documents to the e-mail address: [email protected] on or before 03 October 2020 up to 5 PM and attend the online interview for the respective posts from 12 October – 04 November 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Date of Interview: 12 October – 04 November 2020.
Post-Wise Interview Scheduled Date – Check the official notification