Nbyula Internship 2024: Nbyula is scheduled to hire a Software Engineer – Summer Intern at Bangalore for First to third-year students pursuing B.E/B.Tech. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Interested candidates can also try the Paypal Internship and Airbus Internship.
Nbyula Internship 2024:
|Software Engineer – Intern
|Best in Industry
What we are looking for:
- First, to third-year students pursuing B.Tech
- Grit & Optimism
- Winning Mindset
Attributes what we are looking for in an ideal teammate.
- Openness– We welcome people from different backgrounds and schools of thought; terraformers are open to different perspectives in approaching a solution and not just limit their thoughts or ideas to only a specific domain
- Conscientiousness– We believe in working together for the larger goal and with complete dedication and not just for personal benefits, however we do not expect terraformers to work to the point of burnout
- Humility- Being humble, grateful and respectful are the core traits of terraformers; we do not expect people to agree with every view of the management, feel free to have a different perspective, but we always expect it to be put forward with respect
- Risk Takers- Terraformers are not afraid of the unknown and are open to new things, not that we encourage extreme risks without weighing the consequences but we take calculated risks
- Autodidacts- Terraformers teach themselves to learn, we do our research to get solutions, we do not expect you to have a blank slate and figure everything out yourself, we are here to guide you but not handhold and micromanage you
- Self-Actualization- Terraformers are on the path of self-actualization, we are not bothered by the noise and distractions around us, we only work towards achieving our full potential. We do not expect you to over-burden yourself and not have fun but we expect you to work to the best of your capabilities
Why apply for the summer internship?
- Tremendous ownership
- Opportunity to make an impact
- Coaching and mentoring
- Opportunity to help build the next-big-what in the ed-tech space like it’s never been attempted before. Your work will be on the live wire in front of millions of users
- Gaming chairs to keep you comfortably on a high
- Live music on the floor while you work
- Access to thousands of books
- Snacks on the house. Fill up on your favorite munchies, select your poison of choice from sencha green to double shot espresso
- Extensive health coverage for team members
- Long weekend breaks for team members to plan trips or leisure activities
- Thursdays and Tuesdays coinciding with holidays are clubbed with Fridays and Mondays so that you can go on that long break from work
- We understand the pain of growing old – enjoy a fully paid leave on your birthday
- An annual long break from Christmas to New year so that you rest and rejuvenate
- Company aided accommodation for the ones who like to be on a loose
- No bureaucracy, respect for logical and analytical minds with thoughts and ideas
- Opportunity to own a piece of the company in the form of stock options
- We believe in comfort, ditch your formals and feel free to come to office in denims and casual wear, your work matters, not what you wear
How to apply for Nbyula Internship 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible by following the link.
For more details & Apply: Click here.