NBE Recruitment 2023 – The National Board of Examinations (NBE) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Programmer – 06 posts. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/DOEACC are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interviews. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 23 September 2023 The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NBE Recruitment 2023 for Junior Programmer:
|Job Role||Junior Programmer|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||23 September 2023|
- B. Tech/B.E/BCA/DOEACC (‘B’ or ‘C’ level) /Degree in Computer Science/IT/Electronics with specialization in computers or equivalent.
- The candidates having relevant experience in PHP Program, PHP Framework, JS framework, MYSQL, LINUX Server, Firewall and Network will be given preference.
Age Limit (as on 23 September): 32 years
Age Relaxation: Age limit relaxation will be applicable as per the GOI instructions issued from time to time.
No.of. Vacancies: 06 Posts
Salary Details: Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/-
To qualify for any examination as may be prescribed by NBEMS, which shall be decided on the basis of the number of applications received.
How to apply for NBE Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible can apply for the post by sending the duly application form with relevant documents to the mentioned address on or before 23 September 2023.
For More Details &Application From: Click here.
The Additional Director (Admin),
National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi – 110029
Note: The envelope should be super-scribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “JUNIOR PROGRAMMER (ON CONTRACT).”
Documents to be attached:
- Self-attested copies of Educational qualifications / Experiences.
- Caste certificate in respect of SC, ST, OBC candidate if you belong to any such category.
- Experience Certificate in respect of each experience claimed