NBE Recruitment 2020 – National Board of Examinations (NBE) invites application from the eligible candidates for the post of Senior Assistant – 18 posts, Junior Assistant – 57 posts, Junior Accountant – 07 posts, Stenographer – 08 posts. Candidates who completed Degree/ 12th within the age limit of 18 to 27 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Computer Based Test (CBT). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (https://natboard.edu.in/) website on or before
31 July 2020 07 August 2020 (Last date extended). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Bank of India Recruitment 2020 for Clerk/General Banking Officer/Faculty
- India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for GDS/MTS
NBE Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Senior Assistant/ Junior Assistant/ Junior Accountant/ Stenographer|
|Salary||Level – 2,4,7|
|Job Location||Across India/New Delhi|
|Application Starting Date||11 July 2020|
Senior Assistant: Degree from recognised University/Board.
- Candidate should pass Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised Board/ University recognised by Central/ State Govt./ UT Administration/ Education Authority.
- Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture
- Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognised University.
- Senior Secondary (12th of 10+2) passed
- Stenographic skill 80/30 W.P.M in Shorthand/Typing
- Candidates will require to appear in the test in General English/Shorthand & Typing to be conducted by the Board.
Age Limit (as on 31.07.2020): 18 to 27 years
- Senior Assistant: 18 posts
- Junior Assistant: 57 posts
- Junior Accountant: 07 posts
- Stenographer: 08 posts
- Senior Assistant: Level 7
- Junior Assistant: Level 2
- Junior Accountant: Level 4
- Stenographer: Level 2
NBE Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be made through Computer Based Test (CBT) to be conducted by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Computer Based Test / Exams Pattern:
Duration of Test: 180 Minutes
|Topics||Marks per item||No. of items|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||1||50|
For General category candidates: Rs. 1,500/-
For SC/ST/PWD/OBC-NCL/EWS category & Women candidates: Rs. 750/-
How to apply for NBE Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates must register themselves for appearing in the Computer Based Test by the following link on or before
31 July 2020 07 August 2020 (Last date extended)
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Date of eligibility: 31.07.2020
- Opening date for application: 11.07.2020
- Closing date for submission of application:
31 July 202007 August 2020 (Last date extended)
- Date of exam: 31.08.2020