Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2020 – Nayagarh District Court invites offline application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Clerk in Taluk Legal Services Committee (TLSC) under the District Legal Services Authority, Nayagarh (DLSA) – 05 posts. Candidates who pass 12th / Diploma within the age limit of 18 to 32 years can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test, computer practical test, typing test. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application through postal before 15 October 2020. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2020 for Junior Clerk
- Kendrapara District Court Recruitment 2020 for Junior Clerk
- Cuttack District Court Recruitment 2020 for Junior Clerk
Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Junior Clerk|
|Job Location||Nayagarh (Odisha)|
|Last Date||15 October 2020|
For Junior Clerk:
- Candidates should pass at least +2 examination conducted by CHSE or equivalent examination and Odia as a subject at least of M.E. standard.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Must have knowledge in Typing in English 40 words per minute and in Odia 20 words per minute.
Age Limit(as on 01.09.2020): 18 – 32 years
Nayagarh District Court Recruitment Selection Process for Jr Clerk:
- Selection will be based on the Written Examination, Computer Test (Practical), and Typing test
- Only successful candidates in the written examination (Part-I) will be called to appear in the test of Computer (Practical) and Type Test.
Exam pattern for Jr. Clerk:
|Subject||Marks||Duration of Test|
|Part-I||English||40||3 Hours (With break of 15 minutes after each subject)|
|Part-II||Computer (Practical)||50||1 Hour 25 Mins|
Application Fees: Rs.100/-
Note: SC/ST candidates are exempted from the application fee
Mode of Payment: Treasury Challan under the Head- “0070-other Administrative Services01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-0010-charges for service provided-02040-Examination fees for recruitment”
How to Apply Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2020 for Jr Clerk?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and duly filled the application form along with required documents and self-attested copies of certificates by post to the given address on or before 15 October 2020.
Note – Application should be super scribed with the word “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR CLERK” at the top of the envelope.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
Rupashree Chowdhury Chairman,
District Legal Services Recruitment Committee,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now