Naanal Technologies Off Campus Drive scheduled to hire Software Trainee for 2018 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Naanal Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Software Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 1.8 to 2.2 LPA|
|Venue Location||Salem (Tamil Nadu)|
|Venue Date||19 January 2019|
|Last Date||17 January 2019|
- B.E. (CSE, ECE, EEE & E&I)
- Only for 2018 Batch
- 60 % and above 10th, 12th, UG
- No Standing Arrears
- You will work as Software Engineer on the various products in the B2B Operations/ Vendor/ Billing/CS teams
- You will be responsible for developing new features and maintaining existing ones.
- You will be responsible for design and coding
- You will be expected to build quality software in a timely fashion using prescribed engineering process
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Technical and HR Interview
How to apply for Naanal Technologies Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 17 January 2019 and attend drive at the following venue on 19 January 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 19 January 2019 (Saturday) at 8.30 am
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for Participating in Recruitment Drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 17.01.2019.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on or before 17.01.2019.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 19.01.2019 at 8.30 am