MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive 2023 – MyAnatomy is secluded to hire for the role of Sales Intern at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Sales Intern|
|Last Date||5 September 2023|
Educational Qualification :
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Final year or 2nd year candidates who are willing to do internships can be considered
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn about sales and business development.
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate effectively.
- Proactive mindset with the ability to take initiative and solve problems.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and familiarity with CRM systems is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Assist the sales team in lead generation activities, including researching potential clients, identifying key decision-makers, and gathering contact information.
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends, competitor analysis, and potential business opportunities.
- Support the sales team in managing and updating customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Assist in preparing sales proposals, contracts, and sales reports.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and industry events as required.
- Provide general administrative support to the sales team, including data entry, file organization, and maintaining sales documentation.
Duration: 3 months (10k Stipend)
Mode of working: Virtual (online)
Stipend: Rs. 10,000/-
About the Company: MyAnatomy strives to create a Talent Ecosystem for Sustainability through comprehensive Platform based services and is engaged in creating a Digital Talent Platform that not only transforms the TalentScape but also emerges into a global market leader in Skill assessment and recruitment arena.
How to Apply for MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply by the following link on or before 5 September 2023.
To Apply: Click here