MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive 2017 for the post of Technical Intern for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech 2017/2018 batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Technical Intern|
|Salary||Rs 8,000/Month(stipend)-4.5 LPA CTC|
|Venue Date||24 June 2017|
|Last Date||17 June 2017|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Degree: B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech
- Note: Eligible Batches:– 2017 passed out / 2018 passing out only
- It’s a 3 to 6 Months Internship Program
- Hands-on knowledge of modern markup technologies
- Strong knowledge on responsive web design
- Thorough knowledge of Web (W3C) standards & browser compatibility quirks Ability to multi-task within strict deadlines and a highly pressurized environment
- Decent experience with in-browser troubleshooting
- Strong working knowledge of DBMS
- Basic Photoshop acumen for cropping, optimizing images for the web
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Bringing visual designs to life in standards compliant, clean markup.
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
- Stress testing all development output before roll-out.
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to existing interfaces.
- Co-ordination with in-house stakeholders to identify exact requirements for each project.
Stipend during internship:- 8000
Will offer FTE(Full Time Employment) for 4.5 LPA CTC to the students based on their performance during the internship.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to apply MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by following link latest by 17 June 2017.
To Apply: Click here