MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive 2020 – MyAnatomy secluded to hire for the role of Intern – Research Analyst/ Intern- Campus Relationship Team for B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.B.A – 2018 – 2020 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2020 for Analyst
- Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2020 for Associate Software Engineer
MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Intern – Research Analyst / Intern- Campus Relationship Team|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.B.A|
|Batch||2018 – 2020|
|Stipend||Rs.5,000 – 10,000/-Month|
|Salary||Rs.2 to 2.5 LPA|
|Online Test Date||25 August to 31 August 2020|
Intern – Research Analyst / Intern- Campus Relationship Team
- Education: Graduation in B.E /B.Tech / B.Sc / B.Com / B.B.A and any other relevant degree.
- 50% throughout the academics.
- Should have completed the graduation in the year 2020 / 2019 /2018.
- It is Mandatory for the selected candidates to arrange their own device (Laptop or Desktop) during the period of work from home.
- Work from Home for an initial 6 months.
- Post internship you will be working from MyAnatomy’s office in Bangalore location.
Internship Duration: 6 MONTHS. Post internship you will be converted as full-time employees based on your
performance during internship.
Skills Required for Intern – Research Analyst:
- Hands on experience in MS-Excel, MS-Word.
- Strong attention to detail and a strong analytical mind.
- Methodical approach to work.
- Be able to be flexible and work as part of a team.
- Familiar with sourcing the required information through SERP.
- Familiar with Professional networks and portals like LinkedIn, Naukri Indeed etc.
- Basic understanding towards Market Research.
- Basic Knowledge in Social Media Marketing will be an added advantage.
Skills Required for Intern- Campus Relationship Team:
- Good at written and verbal communication.
- Hands on experience in MS-Excel, MS-Word.
- Good at Relationship management and should be a team player.
- Should possess strong coordination skills & problem solving ability.
- Should have enough understanding towards Campus Recruitment/Placement Cycle.
- Should be flexible with the assigned job at a given point of time.
Stipend & CTC offered:
- INR 5000/- STIPEND FOR FIRST THREE MONTHS.
- INR 10,000/- STIPEND FOR 4 TO 6 MONTHS.
- CTC 2 to 2.5 LPA Post Internship on being converted to Full-Time employment.
- Online Assessment
- Manager Round – Online (Video Call)
- Final Interview – Online (Video / Telephonic)
Roles & Responsibilities for Intern – Research Analyst:
- As a Research Analyst Intern, you will be directly reporting to the strategy and operations Team.
- You will be responsible for Conducting Market Research to understand various organizations needs and preferences in relation to Fresher and lateral Hiring.
- Identify and provide the contact information of the decision making individuals (Hiring & Talent Acquisition) from the organizations which can be converted into prospective clients.
- Research to be conducted on Ongoing and Upcoming campus hiring events PAN India.
- Maintaining the database of organizations which can be prospective clients and share with the business development and sales team as and when required.
- Research to be conducted about various competitors as and when required by the leadership team.
- Research to be conducted to study and prepare a report on the placement activity for institutions associated with MyAnatomy.
Roles & Responsibilities for Intern- Campus Relationship Team:
- As an Intern in the campus relationship team you will be directly reporting to the Campus Relationship Manager throughout the Internship period.
- You will be responsible for connecting with the stake holders (Institutional Placement Teams in this case) to communicate and coordinate for the ongoing and upcoming placement events.
- You will collaborate and work with the product management team to handle students / Placement officers’ queries at the time of live assessment.
- Assisting the stake holders to handle and manage their institutional logins on MyAnatomy’s Digital Talent Platform.
How to Apply for MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the online test by the following link for both positions from 25 August to 31 August 2020.
Online Test Link: Click here