MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive 2018 for the role of Interns – Research Analyst/ Marketing / Campus Event for 2017/2018 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Interns – Research Analyst/ Marketing/Campus Event|
|Venue Date||14 June 2018|
|Last Date||13 June 2018|
- B.Tech /B.E (Computer Science, Information Technology/Electronics and Communication Engineering) / MBA/BBA
- 2017/2018 Passout Students
- Good Communication Skills.
Internship Duration: 3 to 6 months
- Use research insights to analyse data and help position the company’s products and services
- Understand business objectives and design methods to discover prospective customers’ preferences, market potential etc
- Researching on competitors and analysing their methods and strategies
- Developing reports and documents containing actionable recommendations for peers
- Enable the branding teams to develop appropriate advertising brochures and commercials, and product promotions
- Good written and oral communication, and presentation abilities
- Ability to convert and visualise data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Should be at intermediate level in MS excel, Word and PPT
- Plan & visit Campus, Pre-Placement Talk, Conduct Test & Interview, video record applicant’s subject demonstration & get it reviewed by the management
- Coordination of dates, venue & logistics
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- Offer Roll-out
How to apply MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 13 June 2018 and attend drive at following venue on 14 June 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
ITPL Main Road, BEML Layout,