MSCWB Recruitment 2018 – Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal Job notifications for Assistant Engineer, Sub-Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Cashier, Clerk & Typist Under Kalyani Municipality. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MSCWB Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Sub-Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Cashier, Clerk & Typist|
|Salary||Up to Rs.40,500/-|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||31 October 2018|
MSCWB Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Engineer (Civil): Degree of Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) from recognized University or any Institution approved by AICTE.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University or any Institution approved by AICTE.
- Candidate having higher qualification in Civil Engineering may also apply.
Accountant: Graduated in Commerce from any University recognized by the Government.
Cashier/Clerk: The candidate has passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any Board recognized by the Government.
- The candidate has passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any Board recognized by the Government.
- English typing speed of 30 words per minute and Bengali typing speed of 20 words per minutes and knowledge of working with computers.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018):
- Assistant Engineer/Sub-Assistant Engineer: 24 to 40 years
- Accountant/Cashier: 21 to 40 years
- Clerk/Typist: 18 to 40 years
Relaxations: Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for S.C., S.T. and PH candidates and up to 3 years for O.B.C.(A & B) candidates of West Bengal.
Post wise vacancies: 10 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 1 Post
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 1 Post
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (L.E.C.) – 1 Post
- Accountant – 1 Post
- Cashier – 1 Post
- Clerk – 3 Posts
- Typist – 2 Posts
- Assistant Engineer/Sub-Assistant Engineer: Rs. 9,000-40,500/-
- Accountant/Cashier: Rs. 7,100-37,600/-
- Clerk/Typist: Rs. 5,400-25,200/-
MSCWB Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process of is based on Written Examination, Personality Test / Interview.
- For UR & OBC candidates: Rs.220/- [Rs. 150/- (Application Fee) + Rs. 50/- (Processing charges) +Rs. 20/- (Bank Charges)]
- For S.C., S.T. & PH candidates: Rs.70/- [Rs. 50/- (Processing charges only) + Rs. 20/-(Bank Charges for Challan deposit)]
Mode of Payment: The application fees shall be collected by all the branches of the United Bank of India and the same to be deposited to Account No. 0088010367936 through Challan.
How to apply for MSCWB Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 31 October 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online application: 17/09/2018
- Last date for Registration for online application and generation of challan: 31/10/2018
- Application fee along with processing charges must be deposited to the Bank: 01/11/2018
- The process of submission of Application must be completed by 02/11/2018.