MSCWB Recruitment 2018 – Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal Jobs for 57 vacancies of Sub-Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) Under The Kolkata Municipal Corporation. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MSCWB Recruitment 2018: SAE
|Job Role||Sub-Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||16 April 2018|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Educational Qualification: A diploma in Mechanical Engineering from the State Council for Engineering & Technical Education or its equivalent.
Experience: One year’s practical training or study or research or practical Engineering Experience in Municipal Engineering Work.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018): Below 37 years for unreserved category.
Relaxations: Upper age relaxation up to 5(five) years is admissible for only to S.C., S.T. and PH candidates and up to 3(three) years to O.B.C.(A & B) candidates of West Bengal.
The selection process of is based on Written Examination, Personality Test / Interview.
- For UR & OBC candidates: Rs.220/- [Rs. 150/- (Application Fee) + Rs. 50/- (Processing charges) +Rs. 20/- (Bank Charges)]
- For S.C., S.T. & PH candidates: Rs.70/- [Rs. 50/- (Processing charges only) + Rs. 20/-(Bank Charges for Challan deposit)]
Mode of Payment: The application fees shall be collected by all the branches of the United Bank of India and the same to be deposited to Account No. 0088010367936 through Challan.
How to apply MSCWB Recruitment 2018 for SAE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 16 April 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online application: 15/03/2018
- Last date for Registration for online application and generation of challan: 16/04/2018
- Application fee along with processing charges must be deposited to the Bank: 17/04/2018
- The process of submission of Application must be completed by 18/04/2018.