MSCWB Bhopal Recruitment 2023 announced for Sub-Assistant Engineer posts. The Municipal Service Commission of West Bengal (MSCWB), released a notification to fill 10 vacancies for this position. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/Diploma can apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
MSCWB – West Bengal Municipal Service Commission is responsible to recruit candidates by conducting competitive examinations and interviews for West Bengal candidates. There are many government jobs are available in West Bengal including Assistant Engineer, Accounts Clerk, Planning Assistant, Cashier, Stenographer, etc for all these post-MSDWB will conduct the examination/ interview for the eligible candidates and select the candidates for the required post.
MSCWB Recruitment 2023 for Sub-Assistant Engineer:
|Job Role||Sub-Assistant Engineer|
|Last date to apply||30 April 2023|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should complete a diploma certificate in Mechanical Engineering from the State Council for Engineering & Technical Education or its equivalent. Candidates having higher qualifications in Mechanical Engineering may also apply.
Age Limit (as on 1 January 2023): Maximum 37 years.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC-A & OBC-B – 3 years
- PwD of 40% and above as per Govt. rules, the upper age limit shall be relaxable up to 45 years.
- SC/SC/OBC candidates of other States shall be treated as General Candidates.
Salary: Pay Level-12 of the Pay Matrix of ROPA-2019.
No of Vacancies: 10 Posts
- UR – 5 Posts
- UR(PwD) – 1 Post
- SC – 3 Posts
- OBC(B) – 1 Post
Selection Process for MSCWB Recruitment 2023:
The selection process is based on a Written test and a Personality test.
- The OMR-based Written Examination(200 marks) consists of 100 multiple choices, objective-type questions carrying 02 marks each. There will be a negative marking of 01 mark for each wrong answer. Questions will be set in English and the duration will be 2 hours.
- Based on merit, candidates of 4 times the number of vacancies, will be called for verification of original documents subject to obtaining qualifying marks of 45% for Gen, 40% – O.B.C(A) & O.B.C(B), and 35% – S.C/S.T/PWD candidates.
- After verification, eligible candidates of 3 times the number of vacancies will be called on a merit basis for Personality Test. The Personality test(40 Marks) will be held at the Commission’s office in Kolkata.
- The final merit list will be based on the total marks obtained in written & personality test
- UR/OBC – Rs.150/- + Rs.50 Processing fee
- SC/ST/PwD – Rs.50 Processing fee
- No Exemption of Fee is available to SC/ST/OBC candidates of other states.
How to apply for MSCWB Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates can apply online. The relevant documents such as Essential Qualifications, Age, Caste, and PWD certificate must be scanned and uploaded along with the online application from 31 March 2023 to 30 April 2023.
For More details: Click here
To apply: Click here
MSCWB Recruitment 2023 FAQ:
What all are the vacancies available in MSCWB?
At present, MSCWB having post of Sub-Assistant Engineer for 10 vacancies.
What is the Payscale/salary offered by MSCWB?
You can get a pay level 12
Who can apply MSCWB Recruitment 2021?
Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/Diploma can apply
Where i can submit the application for MSCWB?
Candidates can submit online application at www.mscwb.org for MSCWB Vacancy.
What is the deadline for submitting application?
Candidates need to submit the application on or before 30 April 2023.