MPSC Recruitment- Meghalaya Public Service Commission Jobs for the post of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Analyst Vacancies.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer/Assistant Analyst|
|Salary||Assistant Engineer-Rs 17,000-33690/-pm|
Assistant Analyst-Rs 16,300-31,860 /-pm
|Last Date||5 May 2017|
Assistant Engineer (Civil) under PHE Department: 7 Posts
- Graduate in Engineering (Civil) from a recognised University (or have passed in Section A and B or AMIE India Civil)
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) under PHE Department: 7 Posts
- Graduate in Engineering (Electrical) from a recognised University (or have passed in Section A and B or AMIE India Electrical)
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) under PHE Department: 1 Post
- Graduate in Engineering (Mechanical) from a recognised University (or have passed in Section A and B or AMIE India Mechanical)
Assistant Engineer (CEW)-1 Post
- B.E/B.Tech/AMIE in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution
Assistant Analyst under PHE Department-1 Post
- Second Class M.Sc in Chemistry or B.Sc degree in Chemistry from a recognized University AIC (Associate ship of the Institution of Chemistry) India by Examination in the Section of Inorganic Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry.
Age Limit(As on 1.1 2017):
- For Assistant Engineer-CEW: Candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age. Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- For All Others: Candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years.Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST who are permanent residents of the state of Meghalaya
How to apply MPSC Recruitment?
All eligible candidates can apply this positions in either online/offline.Last date for Online application is 23:59 hrs on 5th May 2017.
For More Details & Apply: Click here