MPSC Recruitment 2019 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) scheduled for Maharashtra Group-C Service Main Exam for posts of Sub-Inspector, Tax Assistant & Clerk-Typist, Engineering Services Preliminary Exam for Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Water Conservation Officers. The detailed eligibility and application process of MPSC Recruitment are given below.
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Details:
List of Current Openings @ Govt of Maharashtra:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|SI/Tax Assistant||234||MPSC SI/TA Vacancy|
|AEE/Assistant Engineer||1161||MPSC AEE/AE Vacancy|
Maharashtra Group-C Service Preliminary Examination 2019:
|Job Role||Sub-Inspector, Tax Assistant, Clerk-Typist|
|Last date||6 May 2019|
MPSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Any other equivalent qualification declared by the Government that is equivalent to the degree of Statutory University or equivalent to it.
- To qualify for admission to the main examination based on the results of the joint examinations – These candidates should have passed the degree till the last date prescribed for acceptance of the application for the main examination.
- Tax Assistant – English Typing 30 WPM.
- Clerk-Typist (Marathi) – Marathi Typing 30 WPM.
- Clerk-Typist (Marathi) (English) – English Typing 40 WPM.
- Sub-Inspector/Tax Assistant: 18 to 38 Years
- Clerk-Typist: 19 to 38 Years
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWDs (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
- Others as per government policy
Post wise vacancies: 234 Posts
- Sub-Inspector – 33 Posts
- Tax Assistant – 126 Posts
- Clerk-Typist – 75 Posts
MPSC Group C Service Exam – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personal Interview.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now