MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) scheduled State Service Examination for Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police / Assistant Police Commissioner, State Assistant Commissioner, Tahsildar, Sub-Assistant Officer & Others. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Details:
MPSC State Service Main Examination 2018:
|Examination Name||State Service Main Exam 2018|
|Job Role||Collector, DSP, ASP, Asst Commissioner, Tahsildar & Others|
|Last date||16 July 2018|
Maharashtra PSC Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age limit(As on 01-04-2018):
- 38 Years for Unreserved category
- 43 Years for Reserved category
- Relaxation as per government policy
MPSC Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 136 Posts
- Deputy Collector – 20 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police / Assistant Police Commissioner – 2 Posts
- State Assistant Commissioner – 12 Posts
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer – 6 Posts
- Deputy Director – 8 Posts
- Deputy Director of the Industry – 2 Posts
- Tahsildar – 6 Posts
- Sub-Assistant Officer – 25 Posts
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer – 4 Posts
- Section Officer – 26 Posts
- Assistant Group Development Officer – 16 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent (Land Record) – 1 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent (State Excise) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner – 1 Post
- Assistant Projects Director / Statistical Officer / Administration Officer/Research Officer / Home head /Manager – 5 Posts
MPSC State Service Exam – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination & Personal Interview.
- For General candidates: Rs.524/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.324/-
Mode of Payment: Online Mode – through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 16 July 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting date for filling online application: 30th June 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 16th July 2018
- Closing date to deposit application fee: 16th July 2018
- Maharashtra State Service Main Exam 2018: 18th, 19th & 20th August 2018