MPSC Recruitment 2019 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) notifications for posts of Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer|
|Last Date||29 January 2019|
Maharashtra PSC Detailed Eligibility:
Education Qualification: Graduation Degree in the relevant subjects or equivalent examinations from any recognized University/Institution.
Note: Candidates appearing for the degree examination submitted joint examinations will be temporarily eligible.
|Height||165 cms||157 cms|
|Chest||79 Cms (5 Cms Expansion)||Not applicable|
- Police Sub Inspector: 19 to 31 Years
- State Tax Inspector/Assistant Section Officer: 18 to 38 Years
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government policy
MPSC – Post wise vacancies: 555 Posts
- Police Sub Inspector – 496 Posts
- State Tax Inspector – 35 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer – 24 Posts
MPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination, Physical Standards and Personal Interview.
- For General candidates: Rs.274/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.274/-
Mode of Payment:
- Online Mode – through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Offline Mode – through E Challan.
How to apply MPSC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 29 January 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for filling online application: 9 January 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 29 January 2019
- Closing date to deposit application fee by Online: 29 January 2019
- Last date for submission of Application Fee by SBI Challan: 30 January 2019
- MPSC Secondary Service (Group-B) Preliminary Exam Date: 24 March 2019
- Date for Main Exam (Combined Paper -I): 28 July 2019