MPSC Recruitment 2019 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) notifications for Maharashtra State Service Preliminary Examination 2019 for posts of Deputy Collector, DSP/ASP, Tehsildar, Officers & Others. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Details:
Maharashtra State Service Main Examination 2019:
|Job Role||Deputy Collector, DSP/ASP, Tehsildar, Officers & Others|
|Last Date||31 December 2018|
|Exam Date||17 February 2019|
Maharashtra PSC Detailed Eligibility:
Education Qualification: Graduate in relevant stream from a recognized institute or university.
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2018): 19 to 38 Years
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWDs (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
- Others as per government policy
MPSC – Post wise vacancies: 153 Posts
- Deputy Collector – 40 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police / Assistant Police Commissioner – 34 Posts
- Assistant Director – 16 Posts
- Industry Deputy Director, Technical – 2 Posts
- Tehsildar, Group-A – 77 Posts
- Deputy Education Officer – 25 Posts
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Group-A – 3 Posts
- Room Officer, Group-A – 16 Posts
- Assistant Group Development, Group-B – 11 Posts
- Industry Officer, Technical, Group-A – 5 Posts
- Naib Tehsildar, Group-B – 113 Posts
MPSC Recruitment State Service Exam – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination & Personal Interview.
- For General candidates: Rs.524/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.324/-
Mode of Payment:
- Online Mode – through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Offline Mode – through E Challan.
How to apply MPSC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 31 December 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for filling online application: 10 December 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 31 December 2018
- Closing date to deposit application fee by Online: 31 December 2018
- Last date for submission of Application Fee by SBI Challan: 01 January 2019
- MPSC State Service Exam Date: 17 February 2019