5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
Mphasis Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Associate Software Engineer for BSc graduates at Mumbai office and Trainee Transaction Processing Officer for graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Mphasis Recruitment 2019:
|Associate Software Engineer||Mumbai|
|Trainee Transaction Processing Officer||Bangalore|
Mphasis Recruitment for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Good understanding of ORACLE 10G, 11G And 12C
- Good on Oracle programming
- Expert in writing SQL Queries
- Should be good in Table designing and Normalization concepts.
- Should have good knowledge and experience in performance optimisation of queries and stored procedures
- Hands-on experience in BI and Reporting tools would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Knowledge of insurance domain will be the additional benefit
- Good on problem-solving
- Good on Soft skills
How to apply for Mphasis Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & To Apply: Click here
Mphasis Recruitment for Trainee Transaction Processing Officer:
|Job Role||Trainee Transaction Processing Officer|
- Under Graduates/Graduates (10+2+3), preferred B.Com, B.B.A, B.B.M,
- Exceptions: M.Com & MBA’S, BE & B Tech
- Fresher’s + experienced both can apply.
- Work experience of 0-24 months depending upon the level will be preferable.
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Accurately follow pre-defined business processes.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Adaptable to changing demands and conditions
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Build customer relationships by understanding and meeting their needs to maximize customer retention.
- Handling tasks and providing a resolution within TAT and Handling escalated tasks and critical tasks.
- Staying current with knowledge of products/ processes & services offered by the client.
- Ensure full adherence to all the quality parameters.
- Ensure 100% adherence to schedule.
- Meeting all defined targets like Productivity, Accuracy, Product Knowledge, Schedule adherence and maintenance of requisite trackers.
How to apply for Mphasis Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now