Motherson Sumi Systems Recruitment 2021 – Motherson Sumi Systems invites online application for the post Apprentice for 280 vacancies purely on a contract basis. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/Dipoma in relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the performance in the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 30 September 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Motherson Sumi Systems: Motherson Sumi Systems Limited was established in 1986 and is part of the Motherson Group. Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd. is a joint venture between Samvardhana Motherson International Ltd of India and Sumitomo Wiring Systems Ltd. of Japan. Motherson Sumi Systems is one of the largest manufacturers of wiring harnesses for commercial vehicles and rearview mirrors for passenger cars in the world and India’s largest manufacturer of automotive wiring harnesses and mirrors for passenger cars. It is also a leading supplier of plastic modules and components in Europe and India. Motherson Sumi Systems.
Motherson Sumi Systems Recruitment 2021:
Motherson Sumi Systems Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice :
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Job Location||Noida, Gurugram, Faridabad, Lucknow, Haldwani
|Last Date||30 September 2021|
- Only Indian Nationals Candidates should have passed the Graduate/Diploma in Engineering/Technology in the above-mentioned streams/field/trades/branches/discipline, recognized by AICTE/UGC, on or after 01/04/2019.
- Mechanical Engineering – 120 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 70 Posts
- Automobile Engineering – 35 Posts
- Production Engineering – 35 Posts
- Electronics Engineering – 20 Posts
Motherson Sumi Systems Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on suitability of candidate during Personal Interview.
How to apply for Motherson Sumi Systems Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can register on BOAT’s national web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in. on or before 30 September 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now