Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Moody’s Recruitment 2023 is scheduled to hire a Software Engineering Intern for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Gurgaon Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Moody’s Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Software Engineering Intern|
Department: Structured Finance OU
Software Engineering Intern:
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented design.
- Familiar with relational databases and NoSQL databases.
- Willing to learn new technologies; capable of self-directed learning.
- Has superb analytical skills and persistence in problem-solving.
- Knowledge of C++, Python, or any other programming languages is highly preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Possess great initiative, the ability to learn quickly, and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent team player and able to work with virtual and global cross-functional teams.
- Strong debugging, quantitative and problem-solving abilities.
- Possess a positive attitude in general.
- Join a core team that supports all Structured Finance (one of the most dynamic areas of the Fixed Income) data management, financial modeling, data & risk analytics for Moody’s.
- You will be working with the team creating and supporting some of the industry’s leading analytical, data, model, and software solutions for the global Structured Finance industry.
How to apply for Moody’s Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment online by the following link.
For more details & Apply: Click here