Moody’s Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Moody’s Recruitment 2018 details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Required 1-2 years’ experience in web development or related
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API 2 in C#.
- Expertise with SQL and T-SQL required.
- Must demonstrate initiative and provide creative solutions to problems.
- Must value working in a collaborative environment, contributing alongside other engineers, business analysts, and end users
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work on balance work with due dates
- Excellent communication skills.
Work as a full stack engineer developing web applications using Microsoft and open source tools.
How to apply Moody’s Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now