Moody’s Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Moody’s Recruitment 2018 details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- BE (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Financial Engineering or a related field.
- Strong C#.NET development & debugging skills (2+ years)
- Experience with source control (SVN ideally) and issue tracking (Jira ideally)
- Good SQL Query writing skills, understanding of database architecture
- Strong Excel VBA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English a must
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Rigorous and analytical thought process
- Experienced in working toward tight deadlines
- Experience in Financial Services is advantageous
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of successes developing quality software solutions, liaising directly with stakeholders, and adapting to the evolving needs of the business.
- The role will primarily involve working on existing C#.NET projects relating to analytical ratings processes that have high visibility within the analyst teams globally. In addition to that, there will be many opportunities to leverage SQL skills to query and manipulate data, as well as work with Excel/VBA workbooks.
- Some mathematical knowledge is desirable, so that the basic mechanics of the various analytical methodologies can be understood. Experience with foundational software development tools and processes is essential: source control, issue tracking, unit testing, continuous integration, etc
- This role will suit a highly motivated problem solver with excellent communication skills and a proven ability to use their own initiative and work without close supervision.
How to apply Moody’s Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here