MMTC Recruitment 2019 – MMTC Limited Job notification for the post of Deputy Manager in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MMTC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Deputy Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||20 February 2019|
MMTC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Deputy Manager (Marketing):
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce/ Science/ Arts (Economics/Statistics)/ Business Administration/ Engineering (in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Civil/ Chemical/Metallurgical/ Mining/ Electronics & Communications/ Information Technology); AND
- 2 (Two) years full-time regular PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ MMS in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ International Business
Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts):
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline; AND
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost & Management Accountant (CMA) (erstwhile ICWA).
Deputy Manager (Law):
- Bachelors Degree in Law (3 years regular course after graduation or 5 years integrated regular course after [10+2]).
- Minimum 2 years experience of practice as lawyer/solicitor or working in a judiciary of a State Govt. or in the legal department of the Central or State Govt. or in a Public Sector Undertaking.
Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha):
- Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the main subjects in Graduation or Post Graduation in English with Hindi as one of the main subjects in Graduation. Minimum 60% aggregate marks in postgraduation as well as in graduation.
- Minimum 3 (three) years experience of translation in a Govt. Organization/ reputed institution. Experience in implementation of Official Language Act will be preferred.
Age limit (As on 15/09/2018): Below 30 years.
Age Relaxations: 5 years for SC candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Discipline wise vacancies: 23 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Marketing) – 10 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) – 10 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Law) -3 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha) – 3 Posts
MMTC Recruitment Dy Manager Selection Process:
- The Selection process will include objective type Computer Based test and/ or personal interview.
- Candidates shall have the option of appearing in the Computer Based Test/Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
- The weightages for test and interview shall be in the ratio of 80:20.
- Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to verification of various original documents relating to age, Qualifications, Caste, Experience & Medical fitness certificate issued by the Medical Authorities as prescribed under the rules of MMTC.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC, ST, PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Internet Banking /Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
Examination Centre: Delhi/NCR, Chennai, Mumbai and Kolkata.
How to apply MMTC Recruitment 2019 for Dy Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 20 February 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Opening date for online registration of application (Step-I): 30.01.2019
- Last date for closing of Registration (Step-I) and submission of application (Step-II): 20.02.2019
- Last date for closing of submission of Online Application Fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking (Step-III): 22.02.2019