MIDC Recruitment 2019 -Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation, Mumbai announced the recruitment notification for Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Surveyor, Technical Assistant, Assistant, Pump Driver, Electrician, Driver, Peon and Helper Posts with 865 vacancies. Candidates should have minimum educational qualification of 5th standard to eligible for this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation, Mumbai:
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation is the leading industry in Maharashtra State which is worked with the land, water, roads, drainage, and street lamps. It came into existence in the year of 1962 at Mumbai. Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) Maharashtra is also known as the nodal Investment Promotion agency under of Maharashtra Government.
MIDC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||JE, Steno & Others|
|Salary||Rs.15500/- to Rs.122800/- month|
|Application Commencement||17 July 2019|
|Last Date||26 August 2019|
- Should Posses Graduation from any recognized University.
- Typing Speed in Marathi 30 wpm & 40 wpm in English.
- Should pass in MS-CIT Exam.
Helper & Peon:
- Should be passed in 5th class.
- Must know read and write in Marathi.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Should have passed in 7th class.
- Possess a valid Driving Licence.
Electrician & Surveyor:
- ITI Passed in Electrical Trade/Surveyor Trade.
- ITI Passed
- Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate from recognized University and MS-CIT.
- Should pass 02 years MS-CIT Exam.
Age Limit( as on 07.08.2019):
- For Open candidates: Between 18 to 38 years
- For Unreserved candidates: Between 18 to 43 years
Note: Age relaxation will be given as per government rule.
- Clerk Typist:211 Posts
- Helper:278 Posts
- Junior Engineer:44 Posts
- Peon:56 Posts
- Driver:29 Posts
- Electrician:09 Posts
- Pump Operator:79 Posts
- Surveyor:29 Posts
- Technical Assistant:34 Posts
- Assistant:31 Posts
MIDC Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection will be made on the basis of individual performance in the Screening test/written test and interview.
- Open Category: Rs.700/-
- Unreserved Category: Rs.500/-
Mode of payment: Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to apply for MIDC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 17 July 2019 to 26 August 2019.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here