McAfee Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Software Engineer Intern for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
McAfee Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Intern|
- Education: Recent College Graduate
- Experience: Freshers
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills is a MUST.
- Be able to effectively communication with global customers over phone & email.
- Industry certifications like CCNA, MCSE, S+ will be preferred.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows technology with some exposure to Server operating systems.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Beginner level knowledge on Linux is preferred.
- Knowledge of computer security procedures and protocol.
- Exposure to security concepts is an advantage.
- Act as the first point of contact for corporate/enterprise customers of McAfee.
- Handle real-time voice calls and portal cases and respond in a timely manner.
- Work in a team with assorted expertise.
- Update customers on progress of their cases on a regular-basis.
- Leverage team members’ expertise to deliver resolutions to customers in a timely-manner.
- Maintain a friendly, open, approachable, positive attitude.
- Willingness to work in 24×7 rotational shifts (including night shifts) is a must.
How to Apply for McAfee Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here