Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Mahatma Gandhi University MGU Recruitment 2020 – Mahatma Gandhi University invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow – 02 posts in the department of School of Biosciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam and State institute for Animal Disease. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc are eligible to apply for this jobs. The selection process is based on the online Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application form to Email id:firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12 June 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- IGAU Recruitment 2020 for Lab Technician/Subject Matter Specialist
- IIAP Recruitment 2020 for Junior Research Fellow
Mahatma Gandhi University MGU Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Kottayam (Kerala)|
|Last Date||12 June 2020|
- M. Sc. Microbiology/ Biotechnology with minimum 60% percentage.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having research experience, NET/ GATE or experience in veterinary research
Age Limit – 30 years
Mahatma Gandhi University MGU Selection Process for JRF:
- Selection will be based on the online interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview and the details of same will be communicated by Email
How to Apply MGU Recruitment 2020 for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to email their applications to the email email@example.com on or before 12 June 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now