Madras High Court received online applications for the recruitment of various posts of Judicial Department in the state of Tamil Nadu – 2021. The written examination is tentatively planned to be conducted on August 1, 2021, for Scavenger, Sanitary Worker, and other related posts. The written exam is planned to be conducted on July 31, 2021, for the posts of Office Assistant, Copyist Attender, and Office Assistant cum Full-time watchman. Madras High Court Hall Ticket for the above-mentioned exams is expected to be released soon.
The various posts include
- Copyist Attender
- Office Assistant
- Nightwatchman cum Masalchi
- Watchman cum Masalchi
- Waterman & Waterwoman
- Masalchi cum Watchman
- Sweeper cum Cleaner
- Office Assistant cum full-time Watchman
- Sanitary Worker
For detailed information regarding the number of vacancies, Exam Patterns, Educational qualifications, and other important details regarding the exam, visit – Madras High Court Recruitment Details – 2021.
Are you searching for the jobs in the Tamil Nadu Government then visit TN Govt Jobs 2021.
Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2021:
How To Download My Madras High Court Exam Hall Ticket?
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Madras High Court.
Step 2: All the updates and notifications about the exam will be available there. Click on the appropriate link for the download of the hall ticket for your exam.
Step 3: Enter your User Id and Password which you created during the time of applying for the exam. Click on Submit.
Step 4: Your Madras High Court Exam Hall Ticket will be available there for download.
Step 5: Take a printout of your hall ticket for your future use.
Note – Hall ticket is a must for you to be allowed to write the exam. If you fail to provide the Hall Ticket during the time of the exam, you might be prohibited to write the exam.
All the details regarding the date of the exam, time of the exam, venue, and other details that are crucial for the exam will be mentioned in the hall ticket. Candidates are required to go through the hall ticket carefully before going for the exam.
Things To Be Taken Care of On The Day Of The Exam:
- Candidates should be neatly dressed.
- Candidates are requested to reach the examination venue 40 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates must provide their Hall Ticket to the Invigilator / Chief Invigilator/Inspection authorities at the examination center, for verification.
- Make sure that the Invigilator signs in the Hall Ticket.
- The candidates must keep their written exam hall ticket which was signed by the invigilator very safely. They might need to produce it for the further recruitment process in case if they are shortlisted.
- The following items are not allowed inside the examination hall. So the students are advised to avoid taking them.
- Cellular phone,
- Watches and rings,
- Any device with Inbuilt Memory Notes
- Any other electronic devices and non-electronic devices
- Handbags and
- Any Personal Belongings.
- Tea, Coffee, snacks, soft drinks, etc., will not be allowed inside the examination venue.
- Candidates should always sit in the seat allotted to them as per their Register Number.
- Candidates are required to carry only Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) and Hall Ticket inside the examination Hall. Other materials are not allowed into the examination hall.
- The Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Answer sheet should be handled with utmost care. Candidates are advised not to fold, wrinkle, damage, or tear the OMR sheet under any circumstances.
- Request for re-evaluation and Re-totalling of marks in the Written Examination/ Practical Test will not be entertained.
After completion of the written examination, the answer key for all the questions will be made available in the Recruitment portal of the High Court. If any candidates have a difference of opinion regarding the answer key, then they can send those objections to the Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court, Madras, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Note that this has to be done within two days from the date of publication of the answer key. The candidates must mention the question number, Register Number, Name and address of the applicant, the appropriate answer, etc. in the mail. If you fail to do so, your query will go unnoticed.
What is the exact date for the Madras High Court Exam 2021 ?
The dates are tentatively announced to be 31 July 2021 and August 1, 2021. There may / may not be changes in these dates. The candidates are requested to check the official site for updates.
What should I do if there are any error in my Hall Ticket ?
In case, if there are any errors in your hall ticket, then the candidates are requested to inform the Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court, Madras, immediately by email for rectification.