Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2019: The recent recruitment notification from the Madras High Court to recruit the applicants for the post of Computer Operator, Typist, Assistant, Reader/Examiner, and Xerox Operator. MHC scheduled and conduct the various selection stages to allocates 573 vacancies. For each selection process, it will release the admit card for the candidates who are shortlisted for the particular selection. Candidates who are not yet applied so far can check eligibility and application process in Madras High Court Recruitment 2019.
Are you searching for the jobs in the Tamil Nadu Government then visit TN Govt Jobs 2019.
Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2019:
The Madras High Court will release the admit card for the shortlisted candidates on the basis of details provided in the official portal. Admit card will be downloaded between the date of admit card release and the date of examination. In order to avoid last minute tension candidates have to download the admit card before the last date. After the last date admit card link will be disabled. Further details of MHC Recruitment:-
- Job Role: Computer Operator, Typist, Assistant, Reader/Examiner, and Xerox Operator
- Total vacancies:573 (Typist:229, Assistant:119, Reader/Examiner:142, Computer Opearator:76, Xerox Operator:7)
- Last Date for Online Application:31 July 2019
How to download Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2019:-
Login details will be mandatory to download the MHC Hall Ticket 2019 on the official portal. Without the login details, candidates are not permitted to access the official link to download the admit card. Candidates have to carry the admit card throughout the entire selection. Madras High Court will issue the hall ticket only online and there is no other mode for issuing the MHC Hall Ticket 2019. Further steps to check MHC Admit card 2019:-
Step 1: Visit the official website of Madras High Court MHC Admit Card
Step 2: Find and click Madras High Court Admit card 2019 link on the home page.
Step 3: Enter the login credentials and then submit.
Step 4: View and verify the MHC Admit card details.
Step 5: Take a copy of the MHC admit card for future reference.
Direct Link to download Hall Ticket: Click here
Rejection List: Click here
Madras High Court Selection Process:
- There will be the step by step procedure which compromises written exam, skill test, English proficiency test, and oral test.
- Based on the post, the selection process will be varied.
- The written exam will be conducted in Chennai and /or any other place may be included.
- Skill test and trade test will be conducted in Chennai.
Discrepancies on the MHC Hall Ticket 2019:
Before going to download the admit card for MHC Recruitment 2019, candidates have to verify the details on the admit card. Admit card will be invalid in case of discrepancies on the printed details. In order to avoid such a case, candidates have to verify the following details:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Examination venue
- Centre code
- Examination Date & Time
- Signature of the Candidate
- photograph of the candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
- Things not allowed to the examination
Identification Verification along with MHC Admit card 2019:
Candidates have to carry the admit card along with any of the government accepted photo identification proof for verification. Proof to be submitted for verification should be in original and should not have any blurred photograph or signature. Check the list of acceptable identification proof:-
- Name and Age Proof
- Photo identity proof(Aadhar Card, PAN card, License and etc)
- Address Proof
- 10th / 12th Mark Sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Any authorized Id from Gazetted officer
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now