Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Lowe’s Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Associate Software Engineer. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Lowe’s Recruitment 2023 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Software Engineer:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of coursework or program focused on software development or related skills (e.g., technology-related college coursework, boot camp, certification program, coding academy).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field.
- 1 year of experience in software development or a related field.
- 1 year of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC).
- 1 year of experience in database technologies.
- 1 year of experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization.
- 1 year of experience working with defect or incident tracking software.
- 1 year of experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment.
- 1 year of experience with Web Services.
- Experience with application and integration middleware.
- The primary purpose of this role is to assist with the translation of business requirements and functional specifications into code modules and software solutions.
- This includes assisting with the implementation and maintenance of business software solutions to ensure the successful deployment of released applications.
- This role participates in all software development lifecycle phases and is critical to supporting software testing activities.
How to apply for Lowe’s Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job on their official website by the given link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here