Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2021 – Kurnool DCCB has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager/Staff Assistant/Clerks. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 03 December 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Graduate/12th. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed more than 25 – 28 years. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.11765– 35200/- . The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
About Kurnool DCCB: The District Co-operative Central Bank Ltd., Kurnool has established on 08.02.1919 and started its functioning. It is having jurisdiction of 894 villages, 54 Mandals in 99 Primary Agricultural Co-operative Credit Societies & 1 RFCS, 1 JFCS, 1FSCS with network of 23 Branches. It is providing loans for Agriculture Crop Loans, Investment Credit such as Dairy, Sheep, Minor Irrigation, Tractors, Poultry, Horticulture etc., to the farmers through PACS and directly from Branches in addition to it the Bank is providing different loaning products to farmer members through PACS and Directly from Bank Branches under ST Others i.e.. Rythu Nestham, Karshaka Jyothi etc.,
Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2021:
Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Manager/Staff Assistant/Clerks:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager/Staff Assistant/Clerks|
|Last Date||03 December 2021|
- Graduation of a recognized university with 60% aggregate marks or commerce graduate with 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university. Preference to the candidates with PG as also with qualifications in discipline like economics, Statistics and also additional qualifications like Diploma from IIBF, Mumbai. Preference will be given to candidate with computer knowledge.
- Candidate shall possess intermediate plus JDC/HDC/DCRS or graduation from a recognized university as on date of notification.
- Assistant Manager – 18 to 30 years
- Staff Assistant/Clerks – 45 years
- Assistant Manager – 09 Posts
- Staff Assistant/Clerks – 08 Posts
- Assistant Manager – Rs.15925– 35200/-
- Staff Assistant/Clerks – Rs.11765– 30305/-
Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the online test/ Examination, which will comprise the following: Online Test/Examination : 100 marks & Interview – 12.50 marks ; There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer) ; Online Test question contents would be as under :
|Name of Tests
|No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Total time|
|English Language||30||30||Composite Time of 60 minutes|
- SC/ST/PC/EXS – Rs. 413/-
- General/BC – Rs.590/-
How to apply for Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 03 December 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here