Kumaran Systems Off Campus drive scheduled for the post of Programmer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Kumaran Systems Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Programmer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Venue Date||11 May 2017|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE)-2017 Batch
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% and above in UG with No History of arrears.
- Service Agreement: 3 Years
- Good Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Good programming Skills (C, C++, Java)
- Good Analytical & Logical Skills
- Online Test (Preliminary)
- Technical Interview (2 Rounds)
- HR discussion
- Offer confirmation.
How to apply Kumaran Systems Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online and attend the drive in the following venue on 11 May 2017.
To Apply: Click here
Agni College of Technology
Old Mahabalipuram Road, Thalambur,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600130
- Registered students only allowed to attend the drive.
- Registered students should bring their 10th, 12th and UG Mark sheets of all semesters (Only Copies) and should come in Formal(Dress Code) with College ID Card.
- The respective other College TPO’s are requested to inform the above details to all the eligible students to attend the Placement Drive without fail.