Kumaran Systems Off-Campus drive 2019: Kumaran system scheduled for the role of programmer trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Kumaran Systems Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Programmer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 2.75 LPA|
|Venue Location||Siruseri (Chennai)|
|Venue Date||28 September 2019|
- B.E/ B.Tech CS / IT , MCA , M.Tech(CSE), M.E(CSE) & 2018- Passed out only. (Must)
- Must have 60% & above Marks in Class X, Class XII and Graduation.
- Priority will be given to the candidate, who has undergone IT training courses / done real-time projects in a programming language like Java or .Net.
- Correspondence and Distance education based qualification will not be considered.
- Candidates should sign the service agreement with the company for the period of three (3) Yrs with damage clause.
- Shortlisted candidates should join in the month of Oct 19 from the confirmation of selection
How to apply Kumaran Systems Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the drive in the following venue on 28 September 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Venue: Date: 28 September 2019 Time: 9.30 A.M to 3:00 P.M.
Kumaran Systems Pvt. Ltd.,
III Main Road, 6th Cross Street,
SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri 603 103