KPMG Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Risk Consulting Trainee for B.E/BCA/B.Sc/MBA/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KPMG Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Risk Consulting Trainee|
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university – BCA/BSc(Computer)/BE
- Should have developed a Software project in final year of graduation
- A Post Graduate diploma/degree from an accredited college/university – MBA/MCA
- The candidate is expected to have strong verbal and written communication skills
- The candidate is expected to have reasonable awareness of IT tools & applications
- Various Data management tasks Hourly/Daily
- Handling incidents for in-house created tools using MS office 2013/2007
- Data extraction using SharePoint 2013
- Editing existing SQL queries and VBA coding
- Experience on working with SharePoint 2013 “Out-Of-The-Box” – OOTB features
How to apply KPMG Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here