KPMG Recruitment scheduled for the role of Operation Trainee for B.E/BCA/B.Sc/MBA/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KPMG Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Trainee – Operation|
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university – BCA/BSc (Computer)/BE
- Should have developed a Software project in final year of graduation
- A Post Graduate diploma/degree from an accredited college/university – MBA/MCA
- The candidate is expected to have strong verbal and written communication skills
- The candidate is expected to have reasonable awareness of IT tools & applications
- Fresher/ 1+ year of experience
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access as the candidate will be handling a large amount of data including writing/editing VBA macros
- Knowledge of Excel formulas and basic SQL queries
- Various Data management tasks Hourly/Daily
- Handling incidents for in-house created tools using MS office 2013/2007
- Data extraction using SharePoint 2013
- Editing existing SQL queries and VBA coding
- Experience on working with SharePoint 2013 “Out-Of-The-Box” – OOTB features
How to apply KPMG Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here