KPMG Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Resource Management Trainee at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
KPMG Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Resource Management Trainee|
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university – BBM/BCA/BCom/BA/BSc/BE
- The candidate is expected to have strong verbal and written communication skills
- The candidate is expected to have reasonable awareness of IT tools & applications
- 0-1 years of experience (in any domain)
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel,
- Ability to understand and identify key issues from both summary and detailed data.
- Knowledge of MS Visio and MS Project would be an added advantage.
- Various analysis on weekly/monthly basis
- Handle forecasting and real time allocation of work
- Sound Workforce Management knowledge
- Handling management reports
- Knowledge related to any of the Workforce Management tools will be an additional advantage
- Perform monthly / weekly metrics analysis
- Supporting client service delivery by consistently meeting quality guidelines within the established turnaround times and ad-hoc requests.
- Conducting periodic trainings; preparing/reviewing/updating the knowledge base/ training material/ Process documents
How to apply KPMG Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here