KLA Tencor Recruitment scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for Engineering graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
KLA Tencor Recruitment 2019:
KLA Tencor Recruitment for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Masters degree in Software engineering or computer science
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals, programming
- Exposure/Experience in VC++, .Net and C#
- Exposure/Experience in software development life cycle activities
- Optional: Knowledge of CMM or other process models
- Optional: Knowledge of KT specific or general semiconductor domain
- Acquire and demonstrate technical knowledge of Inspector software and sub-systems
- Do requirements analysis, architectural analysis, design, develop and unit testing
- Do feasibility analysis of new features for complex software
- Coordinate with Engineering, marketing and application groups to innovate competitive software analysis solutions designed to address specific customer needs & Globally located teams
- Acquire knowledge of key use cases in defect inspection using point product assigned
- Follow KT defined software development processes (CMM)
How to apply KLA Tencor Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here