KLA Tencor Recruitment scheduled to hire Intern/Co-Op Technical & Associate Software Engineer for Engineering graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
KLA Tencor Recruitment 2019:
KLA Tencor Recruitment for Intern/Co-Op Technical:
|Job Role||Intern / Co-Op Technical|
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Software engineering or computer science
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals, programming
- Exposure in VC++, .Net and C#
- Exposure to software development life cycle activies
- Demonstrate interest & ability to learn software technology and KLA domain knowledge
- Demonstrate interest & ability to learn and develop test infrastructure, unit test, API and integration test suites
- Demonstrate interest & ability to learn and develop automated test suites for applications & services
- Demonstrate passion for systematic problem solving, attention to details, engineering principles based thinking
- Demonstrate ability to work in teams, take initiatives, make and deliver to commitments
- Demonstrate interest & ability to learn KLA defined software development processess
How to apply KLA Tencor Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now