KLA Tencor Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Associate Software Engineer for M.E/MTech/MCA graduates at Chennai Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KLA Tencor Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Masters degree in Software engineering or computer science
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals, programming
- Exposure/Experience in VC++, .Net and C#
- Exposure/Experience in software development life cycle activies
- Optional: Knowledge of CMM or other process models
- Optional: Knowledge of KT specific or general semiconductor domain
- Acquire and demonstrate technical knowledge of Inspector software and sub-systems
- Do requirements analysis, architectural analysis, design, develop and unit testing
- Do feasibility analysis of new features for complex software
- Co-ordinate with Engineering, marketing and application groups to innovate competitive software analysis solutions designed to address specific customer needs & Globally located teams
- Acquire knowledge of key use cases in defect inspection using point product assigned
- Follow KT defined software development processes (CMM)
How to apply KLA Tencor Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here